Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Week 9 - Who do you want to win HOH?

Week 9 HOH  

54 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who do you want to win HOH?

• Angela
    • Brett
    • Haleigh
    • JC
    • Kaycee - If she remains
    • Sam
    • Scottie - If he remains
    • Tyler

Tsylyst   

Who do you want to win HOH?

I want it to be Tyler, only because I want to see another of FUG's twist powers become totally useless when his Cloud App expires while Tyler is HOH.

Headless   

JC because I want to see what he will do that is NOT behind the scenes work.  I would also like to watch the pitches the others make to him and how he deals with them.

I want to see JC on block. I find him extremely annoying, but I don't see anyone doing that. So I chose Hayleigh as she has a little clue and I do mean little, on what is happening.  I really hope she votes to keep Scottie and Fessie looses his mind when she doesn't bow down to his demand.

If Haylieh wins HoH, we will see a week of Angela and Tyler/Kaycee on the block while Fessie yells at her for putting up their new F4 ally.  Never mind that neither Angela or Tyler intend to keep their word.  And there will be more smooching.

no thanks.

At this point in the game it would not be  Haleigh's best game move to put up Tyler or Brett , not when she can't play for HOH the next week.  If she wins, her best move is JC (or Kaycee) and Sam .  Till the numbers gets lower  she has to make a deal with the people most likely to win HOH the next week and hope they stick to it.  If not she's gone. 

Then the next week you have a better shot with her and Fessie playing for HOH. Win there and you get another number from the other side out and maybe then you can pick up someone from l4 or JC/Sam if they are still there.   That's her only shot at this point because without it she's gone once she doesn't win veto.

With that I hope Brett or JC wins HOH

Magpie   
17 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

Who do you want to win HOH?

I want it to be Tyler, only because I want to see another of FUG's twist powers become totally useless when his Cloud App expires while Tyler is HOH.

If the leak is correct (per angelmi's recap) and it's a ball roll competition, you may just get your wish.