Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps Week 8 - HOH: Faysal

gforce   

5:56 PM HT

Even Hayleigh is out in the BY being pleasant and social with the group.  The discussion has deteriorated to live videos where.. oh, never mind.  Suffice it to say it involves tampons.  This inevitably leads to a discussion of female anatomy and JC's lack of knowledge in that area.  He's not sure "which hole is the right one, and which one is the left one."  Hilarity ensues.  

gforce   

6:03 PM HT

Right now JC is squatting 225lbs, which sounds like a LOT to me, but there ya go.  I don't think I'd want to get in a fight with him.   Everyone is quite amazed, though Brett says a lot of it is about balance.  

In other news, Hayleigh caught Brett wearing her sweatshirt last night, but tells him he looked good in it.  Brett took it off because someone was smoking nearby and he didn't want to get the smoke smell in it.

Now the girls are trying to teach JC to do an "ass slap", i.e. slapping your own cheeks together.   He cannot do it, for those who care.

Sam is obsessively picking up bits of litter/crap at the very edge of the fake grass against the wall, as she kind of cleans up the rest of the yard.

gforce   

6:22 PM HT

Exercise period seems to be winding down a bit, though Brett looks like he is finally about to use the weights. 

Tyler has started sporting Bayleigh's old sunglasses which she donated to Hayleigh before her unlamented departure.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 10.21.50 PM.png

angelmi   

Haleigh went up to HOH to shower and Fessie staring over the shower wall at her, she can't hear him talking so he will wait till she gets out, when she gets out she tries to get away but he grabs her and hugs her, then starts to talk about Sam how she says she is quitting smoking and Haleigh says she does not talk to her, and Fessie says that is good she will be gone soon, Then he starts to talk about his girlfriend that was going to be on the show too and at the last minute she did not make it so he is sure she is upset with him, then feeds switch to Kaycee playing pool with Scottie. Now back to the bathroom downstairs where Haleigh is blow drying her hair, so she made it away from the Beast.  

ff174   

9:21 PM HT

Outside, Sam and her crazy pants are swinging in the hammock.

But that's not important right about now. Kaycee, Haleigh and Tyler are conspiring about laundry. Kaycee and Tyler leave, and Fessie saunters over to Haleigh and accuses her of being grumpy.

In so many words, she tells him to piss off, and he takes his leave, tail between his legs, and heads off, leaving Haleigh to stare into the heavens, whilst lying on the outside couch. It looks like she is close to tears, so stay tuned.

Mark down this time. Currently, we have three, count them three separate feeds. 

Haleigh staring into space
Sam and her crazy pants, swinging in the hammock
A feed on the have not, with Kaycee, Angela, JC and Tyler.

ff174   

9:28 PM HT

Haleigh is pawing at her eyes. She is not crying yet, but the night is young,

No update on Sam.

Kaycee, Tyler and Angela are whispering in the have not. I can't hear them because I have the fan on and it's drowning out the sound. I think they are talking about a potential double eviction, and what they would do if that happens.

Something about needing to win HOH. 

ff174   

9:36 PM HT

Brett joins Haleigh on the couches. Her spirits have been picked up. Small talk. Brett asks if Haleigh has spoken with either JC and Scottie.

Haleigh - negative.

Brett thinks that Scottie needs to go. Haleigh stands mute.

Fessie heads for the hot tub with a bunch of strawberries. Brett tells him he will join him.

angelmi   

Haleigh goes in and puts on her bikini and gets in the hot tub with Fessie. Brett and JC sit by the side complaining about the chemicals in the HT and don't want to mess up their tans.  Tyler/Kc/Angela in the have not bragging about how great they are playing the game, best F4 ever.  Then Tyler goes to the BR where he talks to Sam about their F2 and going after Haleigh next week.  Then Tyler goes to talk to JC and turns the I heart Granny into I am Angry on his grandma sweater, looks so funny, put the heart on his sleeve.  Then JC is worried about the showmance with him and Angela.  Tyler assure him that it is still JC and him F2, then Tyler asks him if it is Fessy/Tyler at the end which one does he chose and JC lies and says Tyler.  Everybody in the house knows how to lie to each other.  Tyler has F2 with everybody.  

6:30 am HT  Haleigh still sleeping with KC, there are extra beds but she can't sleep in ther pink room because Fessie will be jealous of Brett/Scottie in there.  No one will touch Sam's bed so double up.  Angela in the middle bed alone while her sleeping buddy is in the middle dish in the have not room surrounded by his other 2 F2s  Sam and JC.  Sam took her smokes to the SR last night and told the camera to come get them quick.  Sam told Brett her life story last night, coloring her hair till it fell out, corn rolls till they were glued together then shaving her head then the giant holes in her ears on top of 5 other pierces in her ears (I bet her body hates her and will pay her back big time in 10 more years, she is going to be an ugly old person)  Fessy and Haleigh are disagreeing on his decision to put up Scottie and go against the remains of the Hive because of petty jealousy.  So no more late nights in the HOH together, she still gave him an eye full while she showers up there.  Then he decides to make her jealous by telling her he was messing with another girl that was up for the show that had a baby, when he tells her the feeds get cut but soon she is back downstairs drying that man right out of her hair.   Brett told her it would not matter if she threw Scottie a pity vote.  The job is still getting done.   They are locked in today and it is going to be a long day of nothing.  Tonight we watch Zingbot and hide and go veto and who ever poured milk/sugar/oil all over the house, clothes, beds.  Tomorrow end of Scottie and new HOH. Fessy's rein of terror over. 

angelmi   

10 am HT  wake up little fishes. Sam up with coffee taking pills.  Kaycee and Angela getting up.  JC still sleeping in dish.  Haleigh still in bed and Brett comes in and talks to her.  Fess has not made it down from HOH.   Sam eating slop,  Tyler looking for something to eat.   Brett/Haleigh/Angela talking about Starbucks.

Andy Herron wants everybody to know that Zingbot does not speak, it just stands there swinging it's arms back and forth, while it's voice comes thru the intercom. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Sam sitting at the table doing crafts.  Tyler and Kaycee in the dish in have not talking about the questions Sam has been asking them about Angela so they know that she is now on Sam's hit list with Haleigh.  JC comes in and glares at Angela too.  Brett comes in and hugs JC.  Kaycee laying with Tyler this time and Angela in Sam's dish.  Sam is measure the height from the stairs to the floor,  must be making more wind chimes.  Too bad there are no wine bottles for it. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Sam and Scott are trying to hang her craft from the stairs and BB says shut it down.  Then they move over to the rock wall and try to put it there and BB says shut it down.  Then Brett says FIRE and she says are you serious and we go to FISH.   Still at fish, Sam baking something slop and forgot about it while her and Scott was trying to hang her craft crap. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

30 minutes still  on fish, they are ok on the second floor but the other feed had the fire and smoke and it looked bad.  I think that stove is going to need replaced.  I hope they got it out before the kitchen was messed up bad.   

EVEL Dick clips start so it must be down for a while now. (wonder what the fire dept will think about the back door being sealed)

Tweet Leaker says the fire was small they are cleaning it up now.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Feeds are back,  Tyler/Fessie/Haleigh in HOH talking. She said Scott is going to go after Fess, Fess asks how does he get your vote after saying that, I guess he thinks that is what I want.  Tyler talking about freaking out over double eviction, and who they should go after.   Brett/Angela/JC in the kitchen looking at the oven. 

Edited by angelmi