Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps Week 8 - HOH: Faysal

angelmi   

Sam laying in the floor in have not.  camera staying on her.  Everybody else is eating but Tyler and JC in the kitchen.  No backyard still open Tyler and JC out playing pool.   Sam only lasted 3 hours in her self imposed mute.  

Scottie talking to Tyler thinks Fessie is the votes that he is getting blamed for and getting rid of Scottie to cover his own ass.  Tyler says that stuff you was doing trying to get Haleigh up on the block was wild how did you come up with that, Scottie says that was all Sam. 

Angela telling Kaycee she is worried about Sam seeing Haleigh with them and thinking they are together.  If she gets HOH she is putting Sam and Haleigh up together and tell Haleigh she is just a pawn.  They hope Brett gets HOH and puts up both Haleigh and Fessie together.  

Haleigh and Angela talking about their boob jobs,  Haleigh wants bigger she only got 275 and Angela got 300.  

JC and Fessie while JC bashing Haleigh and Fessie defending her, saying her Hacker and HOH was not her fault, it was Rockstar's fault for not winning the veto.  

Edited by angelmi

Tsylyst   

If you're looking for an exciting recap, I'm afraid I can't help you. Nothing is happening right now.

BB_0068_8-20-2018_21.45.59_PM.png

Kaycee is messing with her hair in the bathroom.

BB_0061_8-20-2018_21.45.30_PM - Copy.png

Outside, Brett flails while being attacked by a flying bug as JC and some others watch.

BB_0063_8-20-2018_21.45.40_PM - Copy.png

angelmi   

Haleigh was sleeping in the pink room and Scottie beside her and Fessie came down from HOH to look for her, saw her in there with him and got pissed,  went back up to HOH pouting,  when she got up she went up to get her shoes and he would not speak to her, she just asked what is wrong and got nothing so she left to go work out.  JC is talking to while working out.  Angela in the shower again.  Tyler just got out too.  Sam is trying to get a final load of laundry to run tonight in case they close it down early.  

angelmi   

Fessie came down to run.  Haleigh still working out.  Tyler and Kaycee playing pool and Scottie is cleaning alone, no one to talk too.  (earlier Scottie told Haleigh that he is hoping for a battle back).  Brett is working out too.  

angelmi   

Sam working out and butt up in the air, and Fessy lays down to talk to her, she asks him questions about his religion.  Then she goes inside and cuts JC's toe nails (gross) Kaycee comes in making fun of him, he is spoiled, and JC is wearing the I LOVE Grandma sweater that was knitted for Brett by his grandma app.  

Scottie and Haleigh in the kitchen talking.

Brett and Angela talking at the hammock.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Kaycee and Angela are warning Fessie that Scottie is going to call him out in his eviction speech and Fessie does not care, no one has so far.  Fessie will feel great when he gets out of the house and see that Scottie did do all the votes like he is accusing him of.  All he can do is throw me under the bus.  Kaycee says leaving with a bang. 

Jc and Tyler outside whispering game stuff, can't hear or understand him.  

Scottie is playing pool alone and talking to Sam.  

Haleigh in hot tub after working out for hours.  

angelmi   

JC is giving Tyler a hard time about his showmance with Angela, then she comes outside and JC asks if she would be offended to sign a prenup.  She says no. JC would want his partner too.  (earlier JC was bragging about having 40 sexual partners in his life and Brett says he has only had 5 and JC is making fun of him)  

ff174   

9:23PM HT

Everybody is outside. On feeds 1 and 2 we got a sausagefest with Tyler, Too Stupid To Live (Fessie), JC and Brett, talking "dude" stuff. Someone said that Tyler looks like Mel Gibson which results in Brett telling everyone that he used to tell people that he lived next door to Mel Gibson.

Now, they are talking about furniture stores. You read that right: furniture stores ... Like Bob's. If you don't know what Bob's is, google "bob's furniture," and you'll be treated to truly obnoxious commercials.

It gets worse. JC wants Fessie to be his bodyguard when he's on a date.

Fessie asks if those assembled would rather do Amazing Race or Survivor. Two of those assembled don't know what Amazing Race is. I need to rewind to see who those two are. They will be ..

Dead! To! Me!

Edited by ff174

ff174   

9:29 PM HT

More singing by ... guess who?

That would be JC, who is singing Feliz Navidad. The first time, BB issues its standard smack down:

"Please stop singing!"

The second time ...

"You've got to be kidding me."

JC threatens a "Bob," undoubtedly a Skippy, saying that if this "Bob" doesn't complement his "I heart Grandma" sweatshirt, he will break out in song, which is talking about production. Unfortunately, BB doesn't take this opportunity to shut off the cameras, send in all the Skippys and beat him to within an inch of his wretched, useless, stumpy life, and lets him be.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

9:40 PM HT

Fessie goes up to the HOH to find a freshly showered Haleigh stomping around the room, with a piece of clothing covering her boobies. She has a major 'tude going on, busting his balls about, I think, who she will vote for. She keeps saying that he doesn't trust her, because he keeps questioning her about her vote.

Okay. She's being a bitch. But he is acting like the Too Stupid To Live dillhole that he is. If he ever wants to get anywhere near her naughty bits, why does he care how she votes? Too Stupid To Live knows that Scottie is gone, so why is he trying to strong arm Haleigh and her naughty bits?

Haleigh stomps out of the HOH. Fessie has a smirk on his face.

In other news, JC won't stop singing. And, BB issues its regular admonition ... about three times in 10 seconds.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

9:52 PM HT

Tyler, Angela, JC, Haleigh and her naughty bits are in the blue bedroom. Haleigh is brushing her hair, and said hair is draped over her face. She is reminding me of Cousin Itt, from the Addams Family. They are talking about shampoo, among other subjects.

BB is about to bust JC in three, two, one ...

And, there it is. This time, he is blocking his mike.

ff174   

10:28 PM HT

All four feeds are on the blue bedroom. The denizens are Tyler, Angela, Haleigh, JC and Kaycee. They are talking about double eviction weeks ... which we probably won't see because Kaytlin was so fucking lame that she couldn't solve a puzzle that a six year old could do in their sleep.

The room clears, except for Haleigh and Kaycee. They talk about snuggling, later. Then, Haleigh exits, stage right.

And, I am taken to the have not with Tyler and JC. When JC says the word "pillows," it sounds like this ...

"Pee-lows"

I am quickly taken to Sam, the Mute, in the bathroom. She is washing her hands. Angela traipses through.

Sam remains mute.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

10:35 PM HT

Okay. Something has got to give. As I mentioned earlier, Four Feed Skippy is on duty. Unfortunately, Four Feed Skippy (hereinafter referred to as FFS) has all four cameras trained on the Blue Bedroom, where a bunch of hamsters have settled down, trying to fall asleep ...

So, FFS takes me to Sam, the Mute, in the bathroom, washing up, brushing her teeth. 

So, I got nothing.

ff174   

In the Pepto room, Scottie is going a little ... bugfuck crazy? He is muttering indecipherable shit. He has built himself a "mega mattress." which is "borrowing" other mattresses, pillows and blankets to build said "mega mattress." 

He mumbles ...

"Am I the perfect height for this?"

"Like a fucking glove."

"I have mega-mattress.

Tyler enters, unaware about Scottie's potential meltdown.

In the time that I have typed this recap, Scottie has made his way to the SR. He is searching for something. Which is not uncommon; except, he is conducting the search with gloves ... you know; the gloves one would use to clean toilets.

In the SR, more Scottie craziness ... "Maybe if I ... that's an option." 

Dude is Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs.