Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Pick Your Poison

BB8 Winner  

70 members have voted

1. Note it doesn't say who WILL win...

• Dick
    • Daniele

I say Daniele because I am certain she will not split the money with Dick and the fall out will balance the karmic scales. She has never once agreed to his dellusional "Split it down the middle" plans. She said she would not go to Europe with him and No DISNEY family vacay. She is going to take her $500k and that will be that. Nothing he can do about it either. Life lesson man. She used you just like she admitted to using the other men in the game. Nothing personal. You raised her right.

Edited by FerfeLaBat

Exactly. Think about the clips that they can show next summer during BB9 that flash back to D&D. It can show Dick ranting and raving about how he got jack shit from Dani after helping her win the game, and Dani talking about how "the game doesn't change the past".

Not to mention the possibility that Dani winning the money allows her to NOT necessarily need a place to live after the show is over... and well, yeah - St. Nick might SOL then. (God think about the crap Dani has to deal with outside of this house, between the BF/Nick, and either kissing DaddySpawn's ass or shutting him out of the prizemoney. It's just soooooooooo nooooooooot faiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr.)

I don`t think that either of them could have gotten to the final two without the other. Between Dick`s intimidation tactics and Daniele winning so many comps...they were a force to be reckoned with. Now, had Dick been in the house without a partner, his intimidation tactics would have seen him backdoored, just like Jase. Daniele was and would have been able to save herself by winning so many POV`s. So that is why I voted for Daniele.

Once they get out of the house and have the cash in hand I see their relationship going back to where it was before the show. If Dick does win, I think that he will happily give half to Daniele, however, I don`t see the same thing happening if Daniele wins. Daniele will disappear and Dick will be left with his 50G. I really can`t see Daniele sharing anything with him.

Minxy   
I say Daniele because I am certain she will not split the money with Dick and the fall out will balance the karmic scales. She has never once agreed to his dellusional "Split it down the middle" plans. She said she would not go to Europe with him and No DISNEY family vacay. She is going to take her $500k and that will be that. Nothing he can do about it either. Life lesson man. She used you just like she admitted to using the other men in the game. Nothing personal. You raised her right.

Stamp this, hard.

mewmom30   

Stamp this, hard.

Absolutely, this is how it will play out, HOWEVER - in all the times spawn said she had no place to live did anyone ever hear Dick offer his place until she got it together? Granted, they do live in different cities (& states) but if it were my son homeless I'd be there to load up his stuff in a flash. It would have made Dick look good (for once) and it's a no-brainer that she would have said nooooooooooooo ~

My pick is Dick because for some reason I like to feel that underneath it all he really is redeemable, I think he will also take care of Vincent who I am pretty sure NEVER whines AND then he could pay off his failed biz (I know I'm living in fantasyland......).

ETA: I see where Dick said last night that his mother would be pissed about the win - That makes no sense to me - Anyone know what's up with that comment?

Edited by mewmom30

Dick! FTW! I just don't see Dani sharing and for the relationship, I hope Dick wins. He can divvy out some to her and vince and I think that will be the most peaceful end to all of this. I want to think Dani will share....but I just Can't.

Danielle as the lesser of two evils (or is it Evels?). Plus, there is no way she will share with him, while I have a feeling (perhaps wrongly) that he would with her THEREBY creating another schism. A girl can dream.

Roxy61   
[Absolutely, this is how it will play out, HOWEVER - in all the times spawn said she had no place to live did anyone ever hear Dick offer his place until she got it together? Granted, they do live in different cities (& states) but if it were my son homeless I'd be there to load up his stuff in a flash. It would have made Dick look good (for once) and it's a no-brainer that she would have said nooooooooooooo ~

Actually, very early in the season, he DID offer his place as somewhere she could go if times got rough. She shot that idea down more than once before he could even complete the sentence, but he did offer.

I regretfully voted, and texted too, for Danielle. She did win comps, especially when it was important, and she played a slightly better social game than her father.

And, of course, the money will destroy the tenuous relationship they do have, which will make for a terrific mid-season CBS show.... "Donato Love, Donato Money"!!! bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!1111!!!11!11!