Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps Week 7 - HOH: Haleigh

Magpie   

This season is like whack-a-mole. As soon as you think the craziest person has been evicted, a crazier one pops up to take their place. Lucky recappers!

angelmi   

Tyler and Kaycee in SR.  Angela unpacking in the blue room. Sam sitting in the corner and Angela tells her no one is mad, they are sure no one wanted her to go home either.   Sam says she did not want either to go and at the very last minute that was the decision she made on her own.  Angela says if you thought it was right then that is right.  Angela does not know what went wrong.  Angela says Baleigh had an app that was going to come after her with.  Sam tries to look surprised and she just looks dumb.  Sam does not like Sides.  Angela tells her that she did the right thing, Sam is the only person that loves Rockstar beside Bay, Angela does not agree she is the only that loves Rock,  Angela says the last 2 weeks her friends were up and she had to do what was best for her game.  Do not vote personal, just keep it game.  Sam says that is why she is different, she votes personal.  Angela says you think Scotty reminds you of your brother and that is going to make it hard to play too.  Sam got to tell him happy birthday tonight.  Angela says just take it one day at a time.  

Jenn48   

Tyler and Kaycee are not happy with Sam and the way she voted.

Now most are in the kitchen. JC teasing Rock about her “dinosaur toe” in her outfit. Laughing about how it would have been funny if she had to have her exit interview in that. Rock says it would not have been funny, that she hates the outfit.

General chit chat and snacking in the kitchen. Haileigh says she requested Jaeger and Red Bull in her HOH basket.

Upstairs Brett and Scottie play foosball. They are discussing the comp. 

Jenn48   

Haileigh won’t even make eye contact with Tyler, so it seems obvious he is going to be her target.

Sam talking to Rockstar. More like whining to Rockstar that she feels closer to Rock than anyone else in the house, but she didn’t want Bay to be unanimously voted out. She says that Bayleigh and Rockstar are the only two she feels close to in the house and the only ones who care about her. Lots of tears by Sam.

Lots of laughter from Brett and Scottie playing foosball. Haleigh wants to play the winner. 

Sam is mad Bayleigh had to leave. She doesn’t like this game. Fessy joins. They think America loves Bayleigh. Sam doesn’t care anymore. She says everything is stupid. She hates the game. Sam keeps going on and on how wonderful Bayleigh is. I’m sorry...can’t watch this anymore. She watched her freak out on Tyler and still thinks she is great. Whatever.

angelmi   

Sam is bawling and Fessie is holding her.  JC is trying to help, Rock does not blame her for the vote and happy that Bay got a vote and she looked beautiful,  Sam has snot running every where.  She wants to go.  

Brett and Scottie playing foosball making a ton of noise.  

angelmi   

Fessie says when he cast his vote against Bayleigh he could hear the crowd and they were not happy.  I am sure Haleigh's was even worst.  

Angela and Kaycee sitting in the bathroom whispering.  

angelmi   

Haleigh packing all her stuff to move upstairs.  She asks BB for little rubber bands.  BB calls her to DR,  They are shocked that she might get the HOH already.  

Angela and Kaycee shitting their panties in the BR knowing it will be them on the block tomorrow.  Sam thinks it will be here since she put up Haleigh her HOH.  

Fessie and JC fighting in the SR, Fessie says he just voted out one friend and his other one just won HOH.  He is upset and excited and not sure he voted right per the crowd. 

angelmi   

Angela and Kayce move to the Lounge and Tyler joins them.  JC with Rock and Brett making points.  Fessie walking the floors.  Sam doing dishes.  Haleigh in DR.  Sure getting fewer and fewer in there.

angelmi   

Fessie and Rock in the BR he again repeats that the crowd was upset with his vote and Rock says Haleigh said the same thing.  She is glad that she is there but so sorry that Bay is gone.  Rock and Fessie upset they lost the HOH comp.     JC in the lounge with the L4's -Brett.  Sam crying while doing dishes.  Fessie goes to take a shower and Rock teases him that he takes 6 a day, he says squeaky clean and she asks what else he does in there.  

ff174   

9:38 PM HT

JC has wormed his way back into Haleigh and Fessie's good graces, it would seem. JC is suggesting a nomination of Sam and someone I couldn't quite hear. But I do hear that Haleigh will not put up Tyler, because that would be "stupid."

Both Fessie and JC think that Haleigh should put up "two soft players," and wait to see what the hacker does ... which does not exactly follow. But, I came in late and don't know how this started.

JC leaves, leaving Haleigh and Fessie to talk. And by talk, I mean Fessie makes a move to cuddle Haleigh ... which Haleigh quickly repels.

They suggest a nomination of Sam and Kaycee. And now, these two geniuses suggest that Fessie go up because he can win veto and they would backdoor someone? Did I hear that right?

If so, these two are too stupid to live.

Fessie: "Haleigh. I really like you."

Haleigh: "Thank you."

Dude. She is just not into you. 

ff174   

9:48 PM HT

Fessie: "I knew the first day that Bayleigh had the power."

Fessie's antenna does not receive all the channels.

Fessie: "The fact that we voted the same way every week makes me happy."

It makes me nauseous. 

This is a bizarre conversation. They are arguing like boyfriend/girlfriend, and yet, she wants nothing to do with him.

Haleigh: "Do you realize I'm a girl?" I think this comes from Fessie saying earlier that he wants all the girls out.

Haleigh: "I think you should work with someone else. You are safe this week, and next week we can go at each other."

I need to bust open another box of recapper wine.

ff174   

9:55 PM HT

These two remind me a little of the Neander-thal and Rachel's season. Not that these two stand a chance of producing evil demon spawn babies. It's that their conversation is inane.

These two may drive me to drink ...

Oh wait!!

Posting ... and switching.

ff174   

10:02 PM HT

Haleigh lets Fessie know in now uncertain terms that that he will not be sleeping with her in the HOH.

God, he is pathetic. He moves in for a kiss, and she turns her cheek. She tells him to send in Bret Somers. 

As he leaves, they have a little back and forth about Fessie putting up Scottie if he has a chance which gets Haleigh's panties in a bunch.

ff174   

10:41 PM HT

Mensa's Haleigh and Bret Somers think that the best nominees are Angela and Kaycee. They have been blathering about this for the last 20 minutes so I missed any justification.

Bret Somers leaves, and Brett comes in. Haleigh is concerned about the hacker, and how the hacker could fuck up her game. So, she might put up her number 3 and 4 target, and, if one of those targets come down, she would put up target 1 and target 2.

Make sense?

Whatever. It's obvious that Haleigh thinks that Brett is on her side.

angelmi   

2 feeds on HOH Haleigh alone.

2 feeds on Blue room with JC in Sam's old bed, Angela in the middle and some one on the other side.  None on the Pink room where Rock has just inherited a crazy spaced out woman.  Sam freaked out last night, she thinks everybody is talking about her and attached herself to Rockstar.  First she felt guilty for voting out Rock to give Bayleigh a vote, then having the other side tell her if she had told them then Haleigh and Fessie would have voted with her and maybe they could have saved Bay too, I think when Tyler tried to get Sam to vote out Bayleigh by telling her about his power it flipped in her mind, she told Haleigh that Tyler has too much power, so Hal did no understand what she was trying to tell her, she knows everybody is pushing for Haleigh to go after a very easy target instead of the 2 big ones.  Fessie and Haleigh broke up, Brett/Scottie's idea to break them up by telling her that he made men alliances with them and did not want any girls left in the game worked. So Fessie assuming he was going to be up in HOH right now and making all her moves just Blew up in his face.  JC thinking he could make Fessie make Haleigh do his moves also blew up too.  She talked to Tyler about their problems, she was never on his radar, he understands why he is on hers.  He did not want to look like the bad guy last week with the fight with Bay.  He had to go after Swaggy because Swaggy was going after him.  He had to go after Kaitlyn because she was bad for the whole house.  She would not tell him if she was going to put him up first so he could use his power or just back door him, but I think he is her number one target with Angela right behind him.  So we will see who she nominates today.  She got her HOH and read her letter from her mom.  She got her own Texas A&M sweatshirts back, they had to cut the label off the sleeve.  She got an Aggie's t-shirt.  She had some pictures of her and her mom but none of her pet Scarlette because it would not pose so her mom gave up.