This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who do you think WILL be evicted?

• Bayleigh
    • Angie (Rockstar)
  2. Who do you WANT to be evicted?

• Bayleigh
    • Angie (Rockstar)

Magpie   

Bayleigh on both. Normally I might want her to stay to be a pain in the ass to the other hammies, but I LITERALLY don't want there to be any chance of her accidentally winning this season.

Shannon   

Bayleigh on both, Rock Crap is totally worthless, she's Victoria with the horse hair wig.  Bayleigh on the hand has an app that can hurt actual good players, if they don't dump her now someone stupid could win.  

tlh9   

Yeah, what Shannon said about the app -- and where Shannon says, "someone stupid could win", the worst case scenario would be that *Bayleigh* could win.

Also, wouldn't it be fun to not only get rid of this Level 9 bitch, but to get rid of this "one point away from genius" bitch, while she still has her unused app??  Come on!!

Bayleigh on both. Rockstar is useless, but she's not going to win. I don't even see anyone dragging her along much longer. She can go hangout with Bayleigh next week. 

Bayleigh on both.  She has played this game about as bad as anyone can play it. Let's run it down: A) Don't alienate yourself from the rest of the house, she did; B) Don't belittle and make derogatory statements about other houseguests...to their faces, she did...more than a few times; C) She got a secret power...and everyone found out because she decided tell someone who gave her no reason to believe it would be kept secret; D) Don't align yourself with people you didn't trust, she did; and E) Don't get pregnant, she did **allegedly** which, if it turns out to be true, would put an ignominious cherry on top of an already infamously bad month of game play.

Most houseguests will make one or two of those mistakes and manage to survive with a few timely wins and a good social game. Bayleigh has one win, which had more to do with luck than skill, and has zero social game. What's that spell boys and girls?...You guessed it...Eviction. Poor game play should never be rewarded. Good riddance BayBay Kids, I won't even remember you by November.

knewb   

Please, please, pleeeeeaaaaaaaaase, let Bayleigh go this week. I almost choked on my drink when she went off about someone being so EXTRA! Bitch has absolutely zero self awareness. Her self-esteem is off the charts, on a par with her "true love" Swaggy.

I agree with every point Captain Savem made.

Edited by knewb
Autocorrect changed Bitch to But h