Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Pre-Jury Prediction - Who is going to win?

Pre-Jury Prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Now that we have reached the start of Jury, who do you think will go all the way to the win?

• Anglea
    • Angie (Rockstar)
    • Bayleigh
    • Brett
    • Faysal
    • Haleigh
    • JC
    • Kaycee
    • Sam
    • Scottie
    • Tyler

Tsylyst   

Now that we have reached the start of Jury, who do you think will go all the way to the win? Is that who you WANT to win?

Magpie   

Though he may wind up in 2nd place as often happens to the ones who played the best game, I went with Tyler. So far he's managing not to piss off the ones who will wind up on jury, so maybe bitterness won't be such a huge factor this season.

Tsylyst   

Tyler is playing the best game, so there isn't a chance in hell he will win. So, I went with a person who seems well-positioned to be dragged to Final 2 as a "safe" person for Tyler to be sitting next to until you realize the Jury is bitter: JC.

Magpie   

I'm going with the theory that the best player actually won in Season 10, and it will happen again for season 20. Tyler is kinda Dan v.2, and it would be nice and tidy to have a good win every 10 years. (Let me dream, dammit!)

Having said that, JC is working it, so I won't mind if he does win. 

Tyler is too obvious a choice, so I'm going to bet on the long shot of Sam.  Hear me out.....she comes across as the perfect person to drag along until F3 (Tyler, JC and Sam), but she's proven to win competitions when she needs to do so.  Even if she doesn't win her way into F2, I don't believe Tyler would bring JC nor would JC bring Tyler to F2....pinky-swear or not.  I think at the finale Sam will be sitting next to whomever wins the F3 comps if she doesn't.  Since everyone in the Jury will have compared notes on both JC and Tyler, it will surely be a bitter one.  

AVorlon   

From what I've seen, Tyler should deserve to win this, assuming he doesn't get eliminated because of FUG's overuse of "powers"