Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps Week 4 - HOH: Sam

The minions are cheering for Kaitlyn, so I suppose my original observation of the fallen which included Hayleigh was accurate.  I'm not going back to edit that post because, well, who truly cares?

JC nosedives into a pool.....well, a puddle, beneath his tree.  Complaining about his eyes being the reason (and certainly not his very short arms and legs).  

The camera zooms on Sam who appears to be irritated that she's climbed this tree and has yet to see the raccoon she chased up it.  

7:46 PM HT

Scottie keeps on trying to encourage Daddy. I still have no clue who Daddy is. Tyler? Tyler is more of a twink if we're being honest. It is helping him. This comp favors thin, short people.

And as we go to Fish: Everyone up there with the exception of Kaitlyn knows it's basically a skip week. Why are they still up there?

Tyler starts asking if she'll put him out.  She yells that he's already had "it' and should jump down.  The minions yell that she was a robot and can't be beat.  Tyler drops.  Sam is HOH

7:53 PM HT

Kaitlyn and Kaycee drop. Everyone is yelling encouragement for the other two. Sam asks Tyler to jump down for her. She says she won't put him up. Everyone also tells him to jump. Tyler jumps.

Sam is the new HoH.

angelmi   

Feeds back and Rock is bawling her eyes out.  She sounds like a freak.  Bayleigh trying to calm her down.  Sam is not going to eat till Tyler can eat too, he says no you can enjoy your HOH.

angelmi   

Bayleigh freaking out to Fessie now in the pink room she can't trust the girls alliance.  and Pink Rock is in the kitchen crying to Sam,  Sam told her she did great and not to worry about anything that was said in this game,  She says it is my daughter's birthday, and Sam yells out happy birthday to her daughter and that 10 years ago Rock had a baby, created a life and that is way more then standing on a log. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Now Kaitlyn trying to talk to Fessie and he wants away from all this drama.  Everybody trying to figure out the votes.  Rock still bawling and BB tells her to put on her mic, ( please no  she is loud enough without )   Sam keeps trying to calm her down and telling her that she is awesome.  Sam says Brett has a mommie too,  Rock says I bet she is proud of her son tonight.  My baby better never talk to someone's mom they way he talked to me.  All the girls in the shower together, group cleaning up they are a mess. 

angelmi   

Now Bayleigh having to listen to Kaitlyn ranting and BB telling her to put on her mic.  Rock is stilling the kitchen still crying and if you thought she was ugly before, you should see her covered in honey and feathers with a screwed up face.  Sam still saying not eating till the other people can too, still going to sleep in HOH and if there is booze drink that but no food till the 3 can eat too.