Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Week 4 - Who do you want to win HOH?

Week 4 HOH  

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who do you want to win HOH?

• Angela
    • Angie (Rockstar)
    • Bayleigh
    • Brett - if he remains
    • Faysal
    • Haleigh
    • JC
    • Kaitlyn
    • Kaycee
    • Rachel
    • Sam
    • Tyler
    • Winston - if he remains

Magpie   

Rachel. I'm still kind of liking her, plus it will be funny to see how she'll react if all these "apps" come into play. 

ff174   

I'm going off the grid, and voting for ... Kaitlyn.

Please don't ban me.

A Kaitlyn HOH would bring so much drama. Plus, it seems that a lot of the HG's are anti-Kaitlyn looking to put her on the macaroni. I recap these twits, and Kaitlyn provides so much material. There is no way she wins this shitfest, so she can hang around for a while so I can mock her mercilessly.

Plus, I like Tyler and she would do what Tyler wants ... probably a Bret Somers or Scottie nomination, both of whom can die in a fire.

I went with Rachel since it seems as if next week will likely be a wash with Sam's power being used.....and, she'd likely scare Bayleigh enough for her to use her power as well to steal the nominations.  

Sophy   

I picked Sam - because she might use dots to decide her nominations, which would be funny, and being HOH would keep her safe if Tyler or Baleigh powers are used.

Shannon   

I picked JC because he's a bore who sings which annoys me and he hasn't had to do a thing.  Get him up there on the radar, make him expose himself ( no not that way) and let the Hammies hate.  

krb428   

I picked JC too, and for the same reason as Shannon. Dude is coasting. Make him earn his right to stay by making some hard choices.

I picked Tyler for two reasons: 1) It's actually in his worst interest to have HoH at this point because he would likely be forced to show which side he's on. 2) There's a 50/50 that next week's HoH doesn't even really matter because of Sam's power automatically  but Tyler will also know this so whoever he puts up has to be someone he can mist into thinking they can win their way back in.

I’ve been trying to figure if anyone in the house hates or fears another hammie enough to go into a crap spiral when they orchestrate a departure that is immediately canceled with Sam’s power.  I’m thinking Rock could fear Tyler enough.

JunkTV   

I chose Sam because she will put up two people probably Rockstar and someone knowing they won't leave but Bay will use her app power to change the nominations and she will have wasted it.

jaggok   

So this is a safe week for all since whoever gets evicted comes back due to Sam's advantage? So if Tyler wins and Bayleigh uses her power only to see in the end that person come back?

If it's someone FUG likes, it'll probably be "What's 1+1?" If someone she dislikes, probably a wall of Rubik Cube's that need to be done in 30 seconds.

Edited by dc20willsave