Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

America's Hamster Vote and Discussion IV

Shannon   

I could never not vote, just like I could never not watch! Between Zach and Dani, won that would be tough, I might have to vote Zach. Between Zach and Dick, I'd have to give it to Dick but things can change, I'll not make any hard decisions until the very end.

If it's down to Zach and Dick .. Zach all the way.

If it's down to Zach and Dani .. Zach all the way.

If it's down to Dick and Dani .. I really don't know which one is worse. Do I vote for someone who continues to spew nasty things to people and attack people at every chance? Or do I vote for the person who seems to encourage that kind of behavior?

So to sum up my ramblings .. If Zach is involved, definitely Zach. I may just not vote if it's down to Dick and Dani.

Keith   

I'll definitely vote for Zach if he's in the final 2. If he's not, then I see no point in voting. Dick and Dani are winning $550K. Despite the fact that some people think Dani won't share, I think she will. There's no way I'm wasting time or money voting when the outcome is essentially the same.

Maybe this is part of the reason the Donatos aren't getting the best edit recently and the producers are secretly hoping Zach makes it to Final 2. Zach in final 2 probably means a lot more viewers and a lot more 99cents per AP votes. A Donato final 2 means lower ratings and less voting money.

Maybe the producers will actually give Zach an unfair advantage or two this time around. Let the money do the talking and make it disadvantageous to the Donatos for a change of pace.

tremolo   
Zach/Dani: Zach

Zach/Dick: Zach

Dani/Dick: Jack Daniels

Hee. Pretty much.

If Zach is in the final two then I vote for Zach, no matter what. If it's the Donatos then I'm not voting because between the two of them I genuinely do not care.

BimboKay   
If Zach is in the final two then I vote for Zach, no matter what. If it's the Donatos then I'm not voting because between the two of them I genuinely do not care.

My feelings, 'Zackly!!

sbell111   
Zach/Dani: Zach

Zach/Dick: Zach

Dani/Dick: Jack Daniels

Hee. Pretty much.

Choosing between Dick and Dani, I would hatefully choose Dani only because there is a pretty good chance that she won't share it with Dick. Edited by sbell111

uaintjak   

I would choose Dick, because I think he'd be easier to hit with a high-powered sniper rifle.

What?

Magpie   

Eric's final task:

Even though America's Player has been evicted from the Big Brother house, Eric has one final task. That's right America, you have the power to tell Eric not only how to vote in the finale, but also who he needs to campaign for to win BIG BROTHER 8. It's your choice America.

Who do you want Eric to campaign and vote for to win BIG BROTHER 8? Remember, vote for the person you want to WIN Big Brother 8!

Can we start a grass roots campaign to get him to abstain from voting?

Can we tell him to say "Hell no, I won't vote, not for a pissy spoiled brat or a demented old goat!"