Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOH: Kaitlyn

angelmi   

Feeds back, much celebration except for Swaggy,  he is whispering to Bay, just let it ride she says. She is begging him not to go off on the bros.  She says they have to live with them.  She is upset that she over shot the comp.   They do not think Kaitlyn will go after them, they thinks she will go after floaters. 

Edited by angelmi

7:00 PM HT

Normally I would go on Kaitlyn Watch but Swaggy is in the Storage Room with Faysal and Tyler. Swaggy is smart enough to realize that someone flipped. One of the Fratbros (Winston?) comes in and starts getting pissy that they're talking to Tyler. Really.

Thankfully (?), Swaggy goes into the Pink Bedroom of Puke where Kaitlyn says no drama this week. Good luck with that. The second people leave, Swaggy, Bayleigh, and Rockstar start talking and it becomes kind of obvious that they know what's going on. I think. One of the Skippy's doesn't realize to turn the Mics on. They think that Kaitlyn will target floaters. Are there Floaters this season?

In storage, Haliegh and Bayleigh celebrate but also think Scottie was the one who flipped because they just assumed he would do it. At the End of the Day count number 1 for the day.

angelmi   

Before the feeds came back Swaggy was questioning Tyler in the SR and Winston came in and said Cool meeting and now Swaggy is ready to go off on them.  Rock star trying to keep him calm now while he lays in bed.  Now they are going to eat because Swaggy is dizzy.  

JC and Sam having a good time celebrating the end of the Robot.  Scotty with his cracky voice and lips shaking is trying to handle the loss of his new buddy.  Now Sam shows him her hiding place in the store where she goes to be alone.  

7:13 PM HT

Sam and Scottie are bonding in the storage room. Sam has scoped out a new hiding spot that she's going to hang out in.

In the Bathroom, Faysal and Kaitlyn are sitting back and talking. They're talking about her having one on ones with people in regards to the votes. Rockstar comes in and they find it all bizarre. They start talking about getting drunk tonight. She also ensures that the three people who are safe are Rockstar, Faysal, and Haleigh. She wants to find out who has the power, what is, and figures they have to tell her.

No, they really don't. Unless you hypnotize them with a crystal or something.

Bathroom now includes the Leighs and Tyler also. Swaggy wanders in and... well... guess who's trying to run her HoH already? Yep. He's also recapping the Winston/Tyler/Swaggy fight from earlier also. No real meaningful conversation occurs. Eventually, it's down to Rockstar, The Leighs (of Old Virginia), and Swaggy. They just want a week off from the stress. Please, don't. I need an exciting, messy HoH full of ugly crying!

Also, they think Scottie is an evil genius who flipped....yeah. Sure.

Edited by dc20willsave

7:28 PM HT

In the bathroom, down to just Bayleigh and Swaggy in the bathroom. They think Kaitlyn or Rockstar is who flipped their vote, not Scottie. Sam wanders in and now Sam is talking about weighing her options going forward and how this has made her appreciate her game so much more.

Yeah, let's see how you feel when you're the pawn every week for the next two months.

In the living room, Faysal and Haliegh are flirting. Straight people are weird.

Just in case you feel you're missing something, the other feed is the Blue Bedroom where nothing significant is occurring. Seriously, it's just the pretty people alliance talking among themselves about nothing.

Back in the bathroom, Swaggy and Scottie are talking. He tells Scottie he knows who flipped and it wasn't him.

7:40 PM HT

In the Pink Bedroom of Puke, Faysal and Rockstar are being excited but also staying out of the Blue Bedroom of Something Clever where the other side are listening to Kaitlyn talk about her life. Rachel has the look of, "I gotta pretend to care instead of thinking of words that rhyme with Rachel."

Kaitlyn asks if anyone wants to be a Have-Not. JC volunteers. This somehow changes to talk of bowels movements and... eww!

Over in the Kitchen, it's Swaggy and Faysal. They're discussing the vote and they think it's Rockstar who flipped her vote. Oh, this is some glorious parannoying!

angelmi   

Swaggy wasting water in the BR and BB yells that CA is in a drought and to conserve water.  Then he goes to the kitchen to tell Scotty people are trying to say that Scotty was the one that turned on Steve and Scott says it was not him but he knows who.  BB quickly calls Scott to DR, so Swaggy says he will finish the dishes for Scott, this is the first time this week he has helped.  Fessie comes in and says what are you doing?  Swaggy says helping Scott out, Fessie convinces Swag that it had to be Rockstar that turned, then Rockstar comes in bawling her eyes out for not remembering to say hi to her kids.  They all hug her and tell her they know she loves them and she is a good mom.   

8:00 PM HT

The Blue Bedroom of Something Clever is still nothing interesting whatsoever. On the other feed is also nothing interesting whatsoever: The Kitchen with Kaitlyn, Bayleigh, Faysal, Scottie, Swaggy, and Rockstar.

Y'know, I'm starting to think we won't have an extremely messy week or something.

Seriously, in ten minutes, we just got dishes.

In the Pink Bedroom of Puke, it's Kaitlyn, Rockstar, and Haleigh. Kaitlyn is sick that Swaggy thinks he's running things but Rockstar counters that Swaggy is a great target to have around. Kaitlyn says she's going to hear people out but she's probably not putting up anyone from their side.

Damn, this is going to be a boring week. Damn!!

ff174   

8:17 PM HT

In the Pepto Bismol room, Angie, Kaitlyn and Hayleigh speculate about the power. They think either it got used or ... I forgot the other choice. But I think it came from Kaitlyn's mouth, so whatever. Angie brings up the possibility of an all female alliance, offering the alliance name:

The Fucking Five. Okay, she used that term in a unrelated reference, but that would be an awesome name for an alliance.

Angie is stuffing her piehole with something really crunchy; celery I learn. 

Fussy and Cruddy arrive. A rather extensive discussion of grapefruit erupts.

ff174   

8:29 PM HT

In the bathroom, Angela and Winston speak in code. And by code I mean the whole he/she dilemma. They are also whispering. The proverbial cat is out of the bag, as they know that Sam has the power.

In the SR, JC is fessing up to the fact that he voted out Steve. Crappy C keeps telling him that everything is okey doke ... because JC is being honest. Crappy C seems to be sincere, but he is a bit psycho, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least when he starts crapping all over JC to his peeps in about 5 minutes.

The problem here is that JC is repeating over and over again about his reasoning at a zillion miles an hour, and if there were someone responsible for providing subtitles, he or she quit on day 2.

HAH! Crappy C is a have not. So is JC.

Edited by ff174

8:15 PM HT

Checking in with the bathroom, it's Winston and Angela. Their plan: Throw Kaitlyn's group under Diane's House and try to convince her to make a big move. Winston is really worked up for literally no reason.

Skippy jumps over to JC and Swaggy in the storage room. JC is explaining why he voted out Steve. I think. He keeps on referring to the vote as Elections. Ehh, sure. Swaggy, to his credit, is saying nothing while JC just doesn't shut up.

Continuing Kaitlyn Watch, she's gone upstairs to the skybridge with Scottie and Brett. Sadly, nothing that sounds like personal talk here. Kaitlyn is sure that there's going to be a Battle Back. Brett, who knows about Sam's Power, is probably silently laughing.

I got work in the morning so gonna pass out. Maybe something interesting will happen. Maybe Kaitlyn will get her crystals only for one of them to get used as a murder weapon.

What? I can dream!

ff174   

9:08 PM HT

Bayleigh and Scottie trying to figure out who the rat fink was who caused Steve's demise. Scottie says he saw Hayleigh having some kind of conversation with someone at some time during the last week or so in the library with a candlestick and comes to the conclusion that the bum vote was Hayleigh.

Bayliegh then launches into how she decided what side she wanted to be on. She spins some yarn about wanting to be Angela and Rachel's BFF but turned them down in favor of Crappy C's penis. I mean, she doesn't actually mention Crappy's penis, but come on! What else could it be?

The foosball players look like they want to be anywhere else, but have no arms or genitalia , and have a metal pole run through their sides. Luckily for me, I have no such limitations, so I can change feeds. And, after Kaitlyn joins, I exit, stage right.

Before I can do so, Hayleigh joins, and Kaitlyn screeches "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH?"

Not ff. I'll use this opportunity to mute the feeds. I don't need to see Kaitlyn's chakra or aura in her HOH basket.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

9:39 PM HT

I did mute the feeds. But I am keeping an eye on them. Amongst Kaitlyn's bounty, she got a bottle of wine ... you know - pink, with a twist cap. She takes a couple of slugs and actually offers a swig to Bayliegh, who obliges. She then takes it back and clutches it to her stomach. She then carries it around the HOH, always within reach. Anyone going for the bottle is going to get kneecapped. She's about a third of the way through the bottle, and she's a little thing. I suspect the slurring of speech and Tyler grabbing will ensue, soon.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

9:54 PM HT

Brett, Winston and, eventually, Rachel find themselves in the have not. They are trying to come up with a story that explains the demise of Steve. They will tell Kaitlyn that the other "side" won the veto (Faysal) and had the opportunity to take one of their own (Steve) off the macaroni, but didn't.

Lame. But it just might work. 

(FYI - Kaitlyn is almost through her Boone's Farm Wine).

So, Sides. Sides, sides, sides. Who is with whom? This is my best guess:

Winston, Brett, Rachel, Angela, Sam on one side

Bret Somers, Crappy C, Bayleigh, Faysal, Never-Been-Kissed on the other side

Free agents: JC (but he will probably drift back towards Crappy C's crew), Tyler (but he is more with Winston and crew)

Whatever boy smiles at her - Kaitlyn

Hoping to make jury - Hayleigh,  Kaycee

Loserville - Steve

Edited by ff174