Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers IV

Zachy-boy is done with his shower and drying off. Now in the WC. Dontcha hate it when you have to use the bathroom after a good shower? Just kinda defeats the whole purpose for me.

ha ha ha! So true!

The excitement - what will she end up with? Will she braid it? Will she just leave the ponytails? I'm on pins and needles here!

Well, she did one side ponytail and brushed the other. She's doing French braids. Kuuipo am thrilled.

HA HA HA! kuuipocloud .. you are doing an awesome job!

Merged double posts -- Mags

Dick is playing solitaire and cursing the skippies for waking him up - twice. I can't wait until he starts hurling abuse at the cards. "You like that Queenie! Motherfucker! Red! Everyone knows you're a communist! Everyone heard what you said about the Jack of Clubs!"

OMFG!!! Card cursing!! You KNOW he's thinking it. Frick'n hillarious.

Zenmaster Zach "Because he's Zach" meditates on the message of The Shell also known as Zach's only alliance in this game with the possible exception of his faithless sandwich that betrays him again and again. His eyes travel the circle at the tip. His mind travels through the ages it took (eight months approximately for a lightning whelk to achieve that size) to build each 360 degree turn. In his heart, he knows that a fighting conch or a sea urchin overran his whelk and ate it and he can identify with it's one in a million struggle that ended in the tragedy of a cascade of blue balls ocean water.

(I pause to eat a bite of meatloaf.)

The Shell. The Game. The asshole who vexes him. This is for geeks everywhere. Go, Shell! be the best shell you can possibly be!

Wait. That was the nadria.

Zach falls asleep. A geek and his shell. Sweet dreams guppy.

Kids. Cover your ears.

Ladies. (Male and female) I can feel the tidal wave urge of ... OMG! He's there all alone. in his wee bed with his wee shell .. and we have FOUR feeds of Zach! There's room on that bed for two and he's probably still cold from last night. Oh if only I were hooked up to the virtual reality skin suit in the lawnmower man I would LOVE to start Zach's engine.

Rooweeerrrrrr. Down kitty!

Stop now. He's just a kid. You are not Demi Moore!

Ok what would YOU be recaping? The man is comatose on a child's bed for christ sake. Back me on this Haunted.

*We're gonna need a pulse check on aisle one! Snap*

Magnificent, Ferfe. My inner geek is all aquiver.

bbinterview.jpg

bbinterview2.jpg

bbinterview3.jpg

bbinterview4.jpg

Oh, my. Thanks for that, Tooletta. Zach who?

Merged double posts -- Mags

In the distance a real BB voice and not a recording said: "Hello houseguests. How are you tonight."

I think Zach said, "Hey!" The flush.

With luck they are explaining why Dick had to go to the *bunny ear fingers* Quiet place.

Edit to add more ...

We return and Zach hasn't moved but ... he looks .. mad.

Zach gets up and goes to sit alone in the bathroom.

Bunny ear fingers. Heh heh.

Thanks everyone for the lurve, too, I feel like when Beehoppy + Beez (and luminaries like that, sorry I have no memory) are in the room we all get better.

The recappers of the HOH part 1 endurance competition last night get my admiration and praise; you all rose to the occasion and got the job done with great truth, wit, and heart, not to mention remarkable stamina. It will go down for me as the best of Season 8 and also among my favorite of final endurance challenges. Great work!

I just want to show some love to all of our recappers. I enjoy reading the them and sometimes wish I had live feeds so I could join in the fun.

I want to send a special shout out to kuuipocloud ...I love your caps! You do a fab job!

Edited by billyfrog

Dick is dead on the circly bed. They've decided to leave the lights on on in the circly room though so we can view his body. This way CBS won't have to fork out any money for a wake.

Dani is so totally spent from the 3 1/2 minutes she spent in the competition and the subsequent non-cheering she did that she can't even get herself out of her wee bed to make Dick's funeral arrangements.

Zack is up, has had breakfast and now sits at the breakfast bar. He's too sore to even bother with his Air Math at this point. He's taken to building a fort around him, much like Jam's yesterday. Zack's fort has a few holes in it though, much like his strategy for this year. He goes into either the Dr or the storage room, I always get those doors mixed up. Comes out and does a lot of stuff that I really don't care about. Sits back down, behind his fort, at the breakfast bar with the two fucking bunny topiaries on it. That's what I say too,"Fucking Bunnies!"

It's a good thing I didn't read this at work. My coworkers already think I'm throwed off, this would have had them checking with HR for mental health programs...great job Ronnieroller, you crack me up.

Beez, your Keith Richards/Dick are dead posts made me think of Lexx with Kai and the protoblood...oh wait there was a Bunny on that show, too...

All the recapping has been incredible and so much more entertaining than the show was last night, even with the jury house footage. Thanks to you all, and to the mods for keeping things neat and tidy.

How sweet of DaniSpawn offering Dick all of Zachs food because "he's in the diary room, he won't know" and she wants to eat all his food when he's not there. Bitch. Don't touch a man's food.

Double D is playing cards and eating Zach's nuts and licorice. Bwaa-haa! That just sounds wrong.

Hee hee hee! Welcome aboard kuuipo! Bongiorno, or something like that.

Dick: Disney Japan?

Dani There are TWO!

Dick Two?

Dani: Yeah. Tokyo and Hong Kong.

Bwahahahahahahaha. k. I bolded it. Don't make me frick'n explain it.

Golden moment. Thanks for recapping it.

Dick is ramping up his fucked up version of a pep talk ... you know it. I know it. We love it! It's the Hamster Bash Ball! Batter up! Launch Kail. Saaa-wing! Ohhhh. That ... was a miss. Come on Dick. Eye on the ball.

Only Ferfe could make me giggle at more bashing, heh.

Dani pouts, mopes, and files her nails on her Bed of Constant Sorrow.

Oh, I feel another song coming on...

I won't even go down the rode that "gypped" could be considered by some to be on par with "mighty white of you" ...

Wait, Beehoppy, were you in chat with me last night? Or did you just read my mind? Weird..

jasper91   

I have to add my gratitude to all the recappers! I watched some of Sho-Too last night and watching paint dry would be more interesting. Yet I come here to read the recaps and was so entertained. I wouldn't even watch this show if it weren't for you all! Thanks for feeding my summer crack habit!

RCToros   

I don't know if this is the right thread but I still crack up every time I see "Mexiquester".

Sooo, cheesy... Yummy Mexiquester.

I think FMC was the one who brought it up in chat on Tuesday.

Please correct me if I attributed it to the wrong HTer.

mewmom30   
I don't know if this is the right thread but I still crack up every time I see "Mexiquester".

Sooo, cheesy... Yummy Mexiquester.

I think FMC was the one who brought it up in chat on Tuesday.

Please correct me if I attributed it to the wrong HTer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Think you're confusin' Mexiquester w/Meximelt, RC....... I DO love all your posts - Thanks for all the additional laugh lines you've given me!