MrsGryn

Kaitlyn Herman - Playskool Puzzles Are Hard! - Evicted 4th

While Chakra Con looks like Nicole Richie, her personality is all Allison Dubois. 

Otherwise, I’m still wondering what went on with her and Fas during the first week. The furtive whispering and him questioning why she was suddenly impersonating the cat trying to squeeze out of his Pepe le Pewish grasp those first 36ish hours after the cameras went live piqued my curiosity. 

tlh9   
7 hours ago, siandam said:

She wields her "Namaste" like a "bless your heart".   Not as sweet as she thinks she appears.

She's ruined the word.  And no, she certainly is not!

uaintjak   

I mean...she was quoting a Drake song.  On the one hand, it's a disgusting word.  On the other, don't use it if you don't want people using it.

tlh9   

Holy shit!  How much "coaching" do you get for that kind of money??  I'm thinking JunkTV is right, though.

And I agree with jak... if it's from a Drake song, if he (or any of the other "musicians") don't want people saying it, well, then, don't put it in your lyrics, you dumbass.  Also agree the word itself is disgusting, and personally, i wouldn't even quote it from a song.  But then I don't listen to crap like that in the first place.

Things I learned about Chakra Con from her site...

0. She goes by Kait. 

1. Everyone that guessed zero clients is maybe incorrect as she claimed to have picked up two new clients before her move to LA was complete a few months ago. 

2.  In a post about those essential oils she’s rubbing everywhere and on everyone, the link to her sales site is dead, but the first search showed it’s an MLM. Ick. Also, I’m sensing she now has a closet overflowing with box sets.  

2.5. More than one blog post indicates what’s being shared there (and what she’s selling) is either based on, or a direct quote from that book, The Secret. The entirety of the internet is available and she’s familiar with one book.

3. Buy in on the five or twelve month plan and she’ll give you her personal digits and some other crap. It’s emergencies only on the five month plan, so go big for the beck & call anytime life coach experience. 

Bonus: Thinking of hiring Kait? Even if you aren’t, get a free 30 minute discovery phone call because you can.

Her namaste has turned into a full out fuck you. And please tell me I'm not the only one who was hoping Fessie would plant his hand on the top of her head when she was strutting around him demanding he tell her Scottie has the power and just pick her up like a giant claw machine and carry her out of the room, set her down, and then walk away. 

I found a tweet that should be embroidered onto a pillow: 

@megamuffin5285
 I wouldn't even let Kaitlyn coach my Sims life let alone my own

She really doesn't understand how these shows work, does she? You stick with your alliance, even if you hate them. What you don't do is trade down to no numbers. Two L's in her alliance, that she freaking named, in 2 weeks purely from her actions. Just.so.stupid. And we're stuck with her until the pretty get rid of her.

tlh9   
22 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Her last name is Herman?  As in Rachel's man?  

That was my first reaction to that, too, Shannon... but then i stifled that thought, because, who wants to think of that for very long?

This girl.  Personally I could not sit in the same room as her for more than 5 minutes.  But her antics on the Live Feeds is keeping me entertained.