MrsGryn

Kaitlyn Herman - Playskool Puzzles Are Hard! - Evicted 4th

krb428   
34 minutes ago, copssister said:

This one, with the crazy eyes, is going to be trouble.....and do any of us actually believe she's only 24 years old?

She's timeless, I'm sure.

AVorlon   

Yes, but I think her time was back in the dark ages,  when the Earth was flat,  disease was caused by witches, and only my brand of snake oil can cure you. 

I'm fully expecting to be tired of the editors adding effects for auras and meditating sounds within a week of now. Thankfully, she'll probably be gone in three.

She got way too worked up about Chris (Swaggy C, um no) not saving the fitness model's group; therefore, I hope she is gone first.

Her quickness to anger was interesting. Someone meditates a lot for a reason, and I'm betting that crazy in her eyes is her version of sane. I say take away the yoga mat and ban chanting, TPTB. I wanna see what happens. 

jennknee   

Granted, I’m currently only 42 minutes into last night’s episode but so far, I’m enjoying nutbag Nicole Ritchie. She’s ridiculous in a way that I’m fine with. So far. I 100% reserve my right to hate by the time I finish last night’s episode. 

On 6/27/2018 at 0:01 AM, lifeonhold said:

I thought getting 'messages from my guides' was against BB rules.

I do hope the visual tech department is ready with the special auras, like mickey mouse ears, train track halos, higher math symbols. It would be fun. Put them on all the hammies like those special effects on Instagram.

I hope she confines her 'self-love regimes for the shower. Better yet, do a show-duration cleanse, please.

I particularly liked the pentagon they drew for their group meditation and the 3rd eye they plastered on her head. 

skat510   

Ditto. For all of her "namaste" stuff she seems like one of the nastier people in the house. Like Shannon said, fake as hell.

Tsylyst   

When she gets HOHitis, we can call her Namastyrant.

For now, she'll be Nicole Brokie to me.

ETA: I may also call her NRM = Nicole Richie's Mugshot.

nicolerichiemug1.jpg

I believe we've found our female gnat for the season.  Fessy better swat this one away rather quickly or he's going to pay later in the game because of her infatuation with him.  

siandam   

She wields her "Namaste" like a "bless your heart".   Not as sweet as she thinks she appears.