MrsGryn

Brett Robinson - It's Bremoji Time! - Evicted 12th

Just saw on Twitter that Angela is trying to get Brett to tell Rockstar to use the words Level 6 in her speech.  If this happens it will be EPIC.

If he manages that one, I hope to hell he explains in his goodbye to her and Julie shows it. It would be horrible jury management, but incredible to watch.

hefgypsy   

Sounds like Angela is behind all of Brett's stuff. I watched her egging him on with what he should say in his speech when he was on the block. This girl better start showing her cards or she will end up in 2nd place if she goes head to head with the boys in the finals.

angelmi   

While Swaggy is tweeting for Fessie to win the comp,  Winston is tweeting for Brett "Brobeans, I am proud of your game play and manipulation. 5 Star review thus far. Run the table and get that 500k"  So cute they have names for each other. 

tlh9   

I have to admit that at least half the time I come to this thread, I am expecting to read about Rockstar, from FF's always referring to her as Bret Somers, which I love. 

Then I get in here and start reading and I'm like, "What's this?"  Then, "Oh, yeah."

Magpie   

Brett's having entirely too much fun with all of this. Writing speeches for the other side, making bridge-burning crazy goodbye videos... this guy is here to entertain, and he's moved up to #1 on my fave list this season. Tyler/Brett F2, please!

Pffft... he did not get Rock to say they should LEVEL the playing field in her speech.  He's only tied at the top for me.

Edited by Mockingbird

Brett's NOT the same guy who was in the house 8 weeks ago - when he couldn't be more than an arm's length away from Winston.  

Dare I say he's Howie-ish? 

Jade   

He's not just amusing... I'm pretty sure he's gotten better looking over his time in the house, too.