MrsGryn

Brett Robinson - It's Bremoji Time! - Evicted 12th

Tsylyst   

This tonight is another example of why he's my favorite hamster this season behind Tyler.

Funny in the DR, brings the drama, sits patiently while waiting for the blindside that he knows is coming...

Magpie   

He was so chill tonight during the speeches, while Rachel was about to fall out of her chair from nervousness. He was amazing. 

Dude bros can grate pretty heavily on my nerves, but I find Brett entertaining.  And yeah, he handled himself well all week on the block.

Tsylyst   

Maybe not with the light-colored shirts when he's going to be sitting with clenched armpits and no air circulation for an hour, though...

Magpie   

I'll forgive him for the pit stains. He made sitting through the Swaggy part of the episode totally worth it. 

SBTZMom   

My cable is out due to storms we are having. I have kind of put together what happened on the show. What did Brett say in his speech? Thanks. 

Magpie   

You can find a clip on Twitter if you want to watch it, but basically he outed Bayleigh's power and spoke about the girls' alliance. 

krb428   

I'm pretty sure I'd hate him outside the house, but he's kind of a brilliant casting choice for the game. I wish there were four of him in there. That would get weird so fast.

MrsGryn   

I like that he doesn't take things personally (Rachel). He seems pretty chill so far. 

AVorlon   

Good job tonight , with Brett being the smooth talker and getting all sorts of information about the hive, while pretending to be one of them. Now, how much of that does he share with Level 4, and how much does he keep to himself to further his own game.?  

In any case, that was excellent gameplay, and the kind of thing that can get you the win. 

Brett has played a remarkable game since he first went on the block. First off Brett has handled being on the block better than anyone in the house and better than most people in past seasons. He's went from being public enemy #1 to the other side of the house, to now those same people telling him their whole plans. All the while, not winning anything.  He's changed his game from being the heel and loud mouth jock, to being caring and listening (even if its game) to those that wanted him out. Is Brett full of himself? Most likely, but so are most people that played the game of BB. 

Right now Tyler and Brett would be my hope for F2 and whom every wins, earned it.