MrsGryn

Brett Robinson - It's Bremoji Time! - Evicted 12th

On 6/19/2018 at 9:53 AM, ff174 said:

I'm calling bullshit on his having friends.

Right!

Also, the flip side of providing cyber security is hacking and hackery.  Steal any NSA secrets for fun yet, Brett? 

No one will trust him and he will be out quickly.

On 6/26/2018 at 10:17 PM, lifeonhold said:

Right!

Also, the flip side of providing cyber security is hacking and hackery.  Steal any NSA secrets for fun yet, Brett? 

No one will trust him and he will be out quickly.

I love how he said he doesn't hang out with the nerdy engineers he works.  On behalf of all nerdy engineers, we don't want to hang out with you either. 

tlh9   

Okay, I have to admit -- or maybe i don't, but what the hell -- if i don't listen to him and pay attention to all the douche, just visually, god i find him attractive, not quite Michael-on-Survivor level attractive, but close (for me anyway).  Can't help it, but I do.

But not quite as attractive as he finds himself, apparently... 

And he'll probably make me stop thinking that soon, as he keeps applying more and more douche... 

Every time they show a clip of this douchebro, I want to punch him in the face.  Please, OGG, let one of those rock wall footings cut loose while he's perched upon on it.

tlh9   
3 hours ago, hefgypsy said:

I REALLY need to Brett to put on a shirt. Right fucking now!

When I first saw this, I was thinking Rockstar, due to her nickname here, and was like, "Damn!"

Then I realized it was *Brett* Brett... the actual dude... you were talking about.