MrsGryn

Brett Robinson - It's Bremoji Time! - Evicted 12th

Tsylyst   

The mustache cracked me up. It was meant to look stupid and be a joke.

That was the first hint I had that he had potential to entertain me.

ahab1013   

Brett has been completely entertaining once Winston left. A lot has to do with an absence of "bro" and "dude" (or should I say, reduction in usage). Whatever the case his DRs have been fun.

He's playing a smart game and is having fun. Plus, he's still aware its a GAME and not something to hinge his entire life on. 

Tsylyst   

I think he knows he can't win the big prize, so he's hunting for 2nd place or a solid finish in America's Favorite.

And he's here to have fun because he probably makes the $50,000 second place check in his normal summer as a tech salesman anyway, so this is just something to do for a giggle.

As long as he comes out of the season not looking like a complete scumbag, this should elevate his stock as a salesman.  But let’s be serious.  He knows Mr. Pectacular is getting long in the tooth and wants to take his place.

Magpie   
2 hours ago, CripesAlmighty said:

He knows Mr. Pectacular is getting long in the tooth and wants to take his place.

As much as I love Pinhead, I have to admit that I would support Brett as his successor....someday! Maybe they can tag team it for a while.

angelmi   

Tweets are going crazy because last night in the hammock Brett told Haleigh that if she has a baby with a brown eyed man then her babies would not have her beautiful blue eyes.  Both my baby daddies had brown eyes I wanted brown eyed baby girl,  One son has my dad's blue eyes and one son has my green eyes.  I don't think what Brett said was right but it was his opinion.

From one of the tweets:  Brett NEVER said that. timestamp Aug 27 12:51am Cams 1 & 2. They are talking about blue eyes being a recessive gene . They are talking about their OWN families. Fessie's name was NOT mentioned not once. It was a discussion about recessive gene. 

Edited by angelmi

Jade   

So, last night on BBAD, Fess was being a childish ass to Haleigh (whining about how she was spending too much time with the other HGs). Haleigh gets all annoyed with him and he storms off. Haleigh wanders off to the hammock for a cry and... Bret shows up. Perfect timing for him to lend a shoulder to comfort her and make friends... which he does.  And, they're getting along great. He's cheering her up. Lots of blah blah blaming goes on.

But, what made my ears perk up (and Brett's ears too because he's no dummy) was, that as they were chatting it up. Haleigh, rather out of the blue goes, "You smell good." And, clever Brett hears that and you can see in his eyes light up right there when he knows that he's done his job for the night because he responds with something like "Aw, Haleigh, do you like me?"

He's definitely playing the game... and he's good at it.

angelmi   

And Angela and Kaycee were trying to get him to say in his Good bye message that he would take care of Haleigh after he is gone but I bet he does not this time, since he was talking to Fess about the jury buy back. 

tlh9   

Okay, so I just have to say... I *loved* Brett in the inflatable emoji suit last night.  That was hilarious!

He reminded me of the little brother in "Christmas Story" who couldn't put his arms down or walk right in his snowsuit... 

Also I love how much fun he seemed to have with it!

angelmi   

They had not talked about the costume all week till last night when someone said our family is seeing our veto comp right now and Brett yells out sorry for the costume.  I was hoping all them would come out wearing them and we would see them fighting in them,  JC would have been so funny.