MrsGryn

Brett Robinson - It's Bremoji Time! - Evicted 12th

If he works in cyber security, I will bet money that a relative owns the business.  I’d even wager that his real job is something like office boy or sales and not the hardcore systems analysis or programming work.  Nothing about this guy has shown him to have the analytical skills to be a real hacker.  

krb428   

Yeah, I was actually wondering if he's in the sales department. He's no hacker/coder. Not buying it.

And if he is in sales, I bet he's one of those little fuckers who sells vaporware because he's just trying to impress customers all the time. Ugh. Hate those guys.

This one is THAT guy at the office.  The one who elicits muttered groans and eye rolls when seen walking into the break room.  The one who heats his fish & brussel sprouts lunch in the microwave.  The one who invites himself into your office/cubicle, plants one butt cheek on the edge of your credenza and details, over the next 22 minutes, how many reps and squats he did before work that morning while chugging his bottle of muscle milk.  

An experience far worse than any virus infecting your computer or Russian attempting to steal passwords.  

angelmi   

He talks about his family have homes in 2 different states, so I just see him as a gym jock with rich parents, when he is not working out, he is probably playing computer games home alone.  

Shannon   

He has to be a virgin, I mean who would actually have sex with a guy with a line like...Why don't you French kiss my balls?  Ugh

zclue   
1 hour ago, krb428 said:

Yeah, I was actually wondering if he's in the sales department. He's no hacker/coder. Not buying it.

And if he is in sales, I bet he's one of those little fuckers who sells vaporware because he's just trying to impress customers all the time. Ugh. Hate those guys.

I recall reading somewhere that his LinkedIn is public and this is exactly what he does. He's in sales. Because he's so good looking and charismatic, obviously. /s

The most telling thing I see when I read his resume is the length of employment at each job.  Mostly 5 months here and there until a year at one of them.  There's job-hopping to advance your career.....then there's what I imagine is his scenario which is job hopping because it's hard to find a company culture who will tolerate such bullshit.  

tlh9   

What a scam, trying to portray him as a cyber security engineer... the fuck??

And his only computer skills listed are Microsoft Office and HTML, plus Visual Studio??  Seriously??

Microsoft Office is like what secretaries do (no offense to secretaries, I was one for many years and quite handy with Microsoft Office myself -- and there is using it vs. using it effectively)... HTML, I mean, seriously, you can learn that in a day, and get pretty good with it in a short time -- there's not much to it, and it has nothing to do with Cyber Security.

Visual Studio, I've used that for some of my programming classes, and there's a slight learning curve to it, but it's just the IDE... what languages are you using in it, and what are you building with those languages??  

(I don't portray myself as any kind of expert -- not yet anyway -- because I am certainly not... I have a lot more to learn and to gain real-world experience in... but do have *some* idea what I'm talking about as a 3rd-year Computer Science major with a 3.96 GPA so far)

And yeah, I noticed the short time at each job too.  Given his graduation date, the first two might be internships or something.  But *nothing* in his current job is even remotely a "Cyber Security Engineer"... so they just totally made that up to make him seem more interesting and smarter than he really is.  

Also, his Bachelor's degree is "Commerce and Business Administration, Management" and "Information Systems" with a minor in Computer Science.  The IS degree is what you take when you're interested in working with computers, but don't have the patience, time, or smarts to handle Computer Science.  Where I go to school, at least, the CS and IS majors have several overlapping classes, and are considered the two sides of the coin kinda... but the CS people have to attend an extra year, for a last year doing just software engineering... and the IS people don't have to do the programming classes, except for the really easy stuff, like HTML and "Intro to..." classes.   Most of them say they take IS vs CS because "It's easier and doesn't take so long".  I picked CS because IS is more boring, at least to me.  But, someone has to do it -- the world needs it.  

The computer skills on his profile are the things one would use for basic IS classes.  He likely has never truly used them.

Brett reminds me of a sales guy I used to work with.  He was a spoiled rich kid who prided himself on being able to sell anything, even if he didn’t know if it was possible.  As one of the people who had to deliver on his BS promises, I constantly wanted him to die in a fiery plane crash. (Slight exaggeration.)

hefgypsy   

I want to discuss his speech from last night because it was causing such chaos on the feeds after. Do you think he knew how wide a chasm it would create with the 'other side'? He saved Tyler's ass without even knowing it because now no one is even thinking that he flipped. I have to say it was a brilliant move and even though he made a hard enemy of Rockstar, it's pretty obvious that she will never win a comp and he has pretty much broken her. I really never saw them at odds. I guess he just picked her as his pawn of evil because the other girls like to rub up against him so she was the obvious choice. He could have just sat quietly and not made waves because the word was that he was staying. Stirring up shit seems to be his mantra.

Comments?

Rockstar was picked because she's suspicious of Tyler and Tyler knows that. No way Brett just happens to pick the person Tyler wants out the most.

Edited by dc20willsave

Of those not in the Level alliance, Kaitlyn and Rock are obviously the easiest to rattle.  He knew that some already distrusted Kaitlyn, so why not try to rattle Rock?  With an HoH coming up, it could only benefit his alliance.

Magpie   

Brett's moved way up on my "fave hammie" list ever since Winston left. If F2 turns out to be him and Tyler, I'd be happy. Great speech tonight!