MrsGryn

Brett Robinson - It's Bremoji Time! - Evicted 12th

MrsGryn   

(Photo and info courtesy of ew.com)

image.png

Hometown: Oakdale, Conn.
Current City: Charlestown, Mass.

Three adjectives that describe you: Vehement, riveting, and trophy.

Favorite activities: Working out, home repair, and snowboarding.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Not being able to talk to my family or friends would be the difficult part for me.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I like Derrick the best. He has a way of gaining control without upsetting people. He also has the ability to stay unnoticed enough so he does not come to mind during conversation or voting.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? I plan to go in and establish a minor amount of control initially. Then immediately pull back from the spotlight. From there, I will rotate face time with every single person in the house. It will have to be handled tastefully. I also plan to lie about my current occupation and life. I want people to think I am just a dumb surfer/model guy. Then I will slowly plant my seeds of stories throughout the entire house — causing chain reactions that I will have to dynamically calculate on the fly.

My life’s motto is… Those who think they can, and those who think they can’t, are both usually right.

What would you take into the house and why? Gotta have a toothbrush, I have to have my teeth clean. Plus, I don’t want the ladies to think I have stank breath.

I would select clothes/ shoes because I think it would assist me in challenges.

I would bring some reading material to keep me occupied between challenges.

Fun facts about yourself: I hack into friends’ computers for fun.

I really don't like him. Like, I seriously just want him gone fast and he really thinks way too much of himself your job is sitting on a computer, helping old women who didn't realize the Nigerian Prince wasn't giving them money, not stopping one of us from accidentally starting World War 3 by clicking on pop-up ads!

Edited by dc20willsave

ff174   
10 hours ago, artamnesia said:

Trophy isn't an adjective. Unless he means he's like a "trophy" wife? Wha? He's going to handle his rotation of face time "tastefully".  Box o' rocks.

"Vehement" isn't much better.

MrsGryn   

Claiming he hacks into his friends' computers does not come off nearly as cute as he thinks it does. And by hacking, he probably means leaves a stupid FB post when the friend leaves themselves signed in. Douchebag.

ff174   
37 minutes ago, copssister said:

As if his friends needed any more reason not to like him.

I'm calling bullshit on his having friends.

tlh9   

This guy has the same name as a doctor I used to go to... it's hard for me not to think of this old guy when I see that name.

Regarding a possible showmance he says "if she's pretty enough or nice enough". No wonder you're single, douchebag. He stated he doesn't have a filter and he's concerned about that. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want him to say something that screws him big time.