Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Scottie Salton - Most Annoying Voice Since Nicole - Evicted 8th and 10th - Jury return

10 hours ago, hefgypsy said:

Anyone know what Scottie meant when he voted to evict Swaggy and said 'I ain't nobody's goon'? 

I think he was trying to sound cool while wearing a Swaggy shirt. 

angelmi   

I just figured he was mixed up about how to vote and I think Julie did too, it was weird.  Now Rockstar thinks he is a genius, I have not looked at him enough to figure him out, he is always hiding.  

gforce   

I took it to mean he was going to act in his own best interests, and not necessarily vote strictly out of some kind of loyalty.

liira   
3 hours ago, gforce said:

I took it to mean he was going to act in his own best interests, and not necessarily vote strictly out of some kind of loyalty.

I guess I would not make a great BB player (in fact, I know that I would not be) but how is voting out Swaggy good for his game?  So he can go to the other side and fight Kaitlynn for the bottom of the other alliance (I guess "Foute" is no more, so now there's an alliance of 6 and maybe some side alliances?  I don't watch the feeds.)  At any rate can someone please explain to me how voting Swaggy is best for his game?

chrysana   
16 hours ago, hefgypsy said:

Anyone know what Scottie meant when he voted to evict Swaggy and said 'I ain't nobody's goon'? 

I think that he meant that just because Chris gave him a Swaggy shirt and gave him a "Scottie you're looking good" compliment during his speech that Scottie saw through the fake flattery and gift and was going to vote as he wanted. 

Being aligned with a dead man walking isn’t really good for anyone’s game.  To the majority alliance, voting to save Gaggy puts the voter in the “them” category.  It won’t win the game for Scottie, but neither will aligning with Rock, Bayleigh, Hayleigh and Fezzie.  

Whether Scottie intended it or not, voting against Gaggy pretty much destroyed the smaller alliance.  As HoH, he has the opportunity to poke a hole in the other alliance.  Is he brave enough to do it?  Likely not, but it will be interesting to see him try.

gforce   

Exactly, Cripes.  When the ship has already started sinking, it’s best to be off it ASAP.  If he wants to hedge his bets,  I would think a good way to play the HOH is pull a Tyler and nominate one for either alliance.

The Bros are a pretty safe nomination though.  From what I’ve seen, nobody has any doubts that the Bros are as tight as any couple in the House has been.  Separating them is good for everyone.  It will get ugly if one of them comes down.  People won’t fight to save the Bros, but there will be drama if Tyler or Kaitlyn go up.

guppy   

What is the twisted “become best friends with whomever you know is getting voted out” theory from Scottie?

And now the whole “Sam’s power evicts the HOH that puts her on the block” is shot. (Thanks for that strange explanation Rockstar) Great job Sam. FUG helps you stay with “America” giving you a power and you toss it under Diane’s house because.....????  ‘Pinky swear’ your safety away and BEG to be put on the Mac as replacement nominee?? Lord only knows what goes on in that welded robot brain. Tyler’s mist almost went into a full blown hurricane ....

Full on makeup.  Can't lie - I kinda liked the edge it gave him.  Brought me back to the days of Poison, Motley Crue and Ozzy Osbourne!

angelmi   

He had it on after the veto comp, I thought he was suppose to be Johnny Depp or something in the comp, Don't know why he had it on for Mamma Mia.  He has the weirdest eyes, they are pretty blue like Haleigh's but the shape is weird.  He is a snorer.  If he had not won HOH he would still be without an alliance.  Be glad when it is over tonight.