Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Scottie Salton - Most Annoying Voice Since Nicole - Evicted 8th and 10th - Jury return

MrsGryn   

Jun from Season 4 likes this guy a lot from his interview with Ika (BBCan). I'll keep an open mind based on that.

So, we have our first Incel in BB.

My little, humble hope is that he wins HOH and when hammies want to come up and kiss the ring they cry up to him, "Beam me up, Scottie"! Yes, I am this easy to please.

He needs a Queer Eye for the Straight Guy make over. He's looking a hell of a lot better in the house than in his picture. He needs to be the house makeover project. 

Talk about laying low.....I have watched the feeds several times this season at various times of the day and have never once seen Scottie.  I swear he's less "there" than SamBot.  

angelmi   

Yesterday everybody was making fun of his for hiding behind the patio couches to stay away from the sun.  He is really awkward and then the fight with Steve too.  He has spent a lot of time inside with Kaycee and Sam lately. 

I don't believe he's never been kissed.  It came out so quickly and openly that my spidey sense tells me that's the part FUG told him to play.  It all seems very contrived.  Not that he's in any way kissable, but there's always somebody who will stoop to anything/anyone.

guppy   
1 hour ago, nixiechick said:

What the hell does he have tied around his arm all the time? 

Is it the same thing on his arm in the opening credits just unrolled?

This is what happens when dorks try to be hip. They do something for reasons known only to them and the voices in their heads, and everyone else sits back and said, "What a dork!"

MrsGryn   

I don't hate him. He's different, so being set up as the "other" is never helpful unless you have strong social skills. Scottie does not, at least from what we've seen. He does feel a bit more authentic than the Brodudes, though. 

angelmi   

I tried to like him till I saw him giving all the information to Swaggy, this year's Huggy Bear.  (how old school is that, ha)

Scottie is in a tough spot.  He hitched his wagon to the Steve star and everyone knew it. Now he has to count on whatever friends he can find.  Since Heppy C supported Steve, Scotty sort of inherited him.  What’s a hammie to do?