Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Kaycee Clark - Playing the Periphery - Winner

chrysana   

I haven't noticed it; but, the repetition could be a strategy.  Generally, people like to talk and share their opinions.  Agreeing/repeating forms a bond of "we're on the same page" as does saying what they want to hear. 

Isn't that pretty much what Derek did for most of his season?  Seemed a pretty effective strategy because then you can always say "I went along with them because it got me further" rather than "It's my fault you're out of the game."

Jenn48   

At this point I am all about Kaycee winning this game. Her social game has been on point. She won the hacker, an HOH, and 3 vetoes so far. I hate that she is aligned with Angela, but in the end she can beat anyone who is left, even Tyler. 

gforce   

Yep, it's her game to lose at this point, I think.  If they were smart, they would backdoor her this week if she doesn't get veto.  

I dont recall KayCee having much or any contact with RockStar, Fessie, Scottie and to be honest I dont recall Bayleigh's game other than with the Hive. We know JC is no fan and since she put Sam up I would think Sam would hold a grudge, especially if she's against Tyler (depending on how Sam goes out). Brett sure didn't have a lot of contact with KayCee so it would come down to being bitter if he voted KayCee over Tyler.  I dont think it's been over 3 weeks ago that KayCee was being called furniture because she was not interacting with people.  So if they voted on being bitter yeah KayCee wins in a landslide. But those already out other than Haleigh and Brett had very limited contact with KayCee.  Haleigh will go to the jury being pro KayCee but I dont think Brett will. I think Scottie and Fessie ends up voting game over being bitter.   But the easy choice is sitting next to Angela at the end.