Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Haleigh Broucher - Won't let men speak for her, just blow up her game - Evicted 11th

angelmi   

I wished she would quit biting her nails.  JC kept pushing on the mole on her forehead and she said she never thinks about it, now she wants to have it removed.  She looks exactly like my granddaughter Hallie, my little angel on my profile, she just turned 18.  I wanted to love her so she better not have sex on the show. 

Julie looks iconic?  Last week it was extravagant.  Her word of the day toilet paper must not have definitions.

This thread was all the way down by Steve's.  Hahaha

angelmi   

Sick of her sucking up to Julie, she wants to talk to her, they need to send her out to meet her next week. 

What was her reasoning for taking Scottie off the block instead of Angie Rockstar? It seems to me that he's got better chances at winning the veto than she does.

I am glad she made a "move" in putting up Tyler, even though he's my pick for the $500 grand.

18 minutes ago, Lorelai28 said:

What was her reasoning for taking Scottie off the block instead of Angie Rockstar? It seems to me that he's got better chances at winning the veto than she does.

I am glad she made a "move" in putting up Tyler, even though he's my pick for the $500 grand.

Since Scottie said he had 3 she removed him to make everyone think he was the  hacker. If she removed Rockstar then there's only 3 to guess from

I think the decision was made directly after her win, and she wanted to pin it on Scotty anyway because they believe him the switch vote.  I think if she took RS off it would be too obvious, nobody would believe RS won.

I'm glad Tyler is safe, but glad to see Hayleigh got the Clue that has been banging her team upside the head for a few weeks now. The rest of the nimwits are too busy blaming each other to smell Clue Coffee...

I'm not so sure about that.  She's been telling Fessie that Tyler is a simpleton who needs someone to tell him what to do.  She thinks he's easily led.  It seems like she put him up because he isn't in her cabal and he's a "floater" who hasn't committed to a side.  Oh, and he's maybe a competition threat.

Edited by Mockingbird

I also think that she wanted to throw folks off her scent with the PoV compnselection. Kaycee isn’t an obvious ally for Tyler, but she has done some super secret whispering about the all girl alliance.  

I wonder if she truly thinks Tyler is as hapless as she says.  JC is a more obvious floater.

True, but JC is Fessie's little buddy and they think he's been voting with them.  I'm hoping Angela doesn't take the clue and shove it in her face during the veto ceremony.  All she has to say is that she promised Tyler he was safe this week and now he's not, so she's going to take him down.  And Bay has a power they want to eliminate.

angelmi   

Last night Haleigh told Bayleigh, they lost Scottie, so her plan to save him was messed up when Bayleigh made him swear on the Bible that he did not vote out Rachel.  

chrysana   
36 minutes ago, JunkTV said:

I turn on the feeds and see Bay and Hay crying.  Looks like Hay broke down and told Bay she is the hacker.  

They are planning to have a house meeting and tell everyone that Hay is the hacker.  They really think this may help Bay stay.  I don't think there are 3 brain cells in the entire Hive.

Haleigh would be stupid to come clean with this information.  I don't understand why they think this would help Bayleigh stay.  The Hacker had nothing to do with Bay's backdoor...this is a clear backdoor...otherwise Angela would have put Scottie back up on the block to keep her original noms in play.  All this will do is let the HGs know that a secret was kept for a few days - which is kinda amazing - and that Haleigh is not a Tyler fan. 

Not at all smart for Haleigh's game...and no help for Bayleigh's.

Tsylyst   

Maybe she thinks if she comes clean to Bayleigh, she can make it clear she wasn't part of the backdoor, which would earn Bayleigh's vote in Jury?

4 minutes ago, Tsylyst said:

Maybe she thinks if she comes clean to Bayleigh, she can make it clear she wasn't part of the backdoor, which would earn Bayleigh's vote in Jury?

That would be at a high cost because it should make her the #1 target of the other side. Not a smart move at all. Not only did she lie to the other side. She lied to the person she is the closes to and sometimes sleeping in the same bed with. That has to cause some concern with Fessie