Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

JC Mounduix - Showing Raven What a Puppet Master Looks Like - Evicted 15th

angelmi   

Kaitlyn and Tyler did not want to file a complaint over the ice cream scoop, Tyler was told what happened while he was sleeping and did not want to file a complaint but he does not want JC to sleep with him ever again and let him know last night while not saying it out that JC knows what he did and he is not having it anymore,  He told Angela and Brett and Kaycee.  JC was told in DR all the times about his actions.  Haleigh has filed a complaint over him tying the door open last night so she could not pull up her pants in the potty.  Sam complained very loudly to JC himself and he was pouting all night about how mean Sam was over his prank.  Sam has been walked in on accident was on the top of the show for a while with Fessie saying I did not see anything, she took clothing apart to make a rope to tie on the door so she could hold it shut next time.  They sure did not give Charlie Rose or Matt from NBC time to explain.   Les is still sitting there.  JC has also voiced his opposition on the #metoo.  Chima threw her mic in the pool.  Jas? help a knife to someone. 

Edited by angelmi

I took JC jerking the restroom door open on Haleigh as joking around. Kissing Tyler on his arm pit, while nasty as hell is no where near as bad as standing by the shower, looking over it.  It's no worse than  Rachel chasing Scottie around trying to kiss him. It no worse than the smack to the ass that I've seen 50 to 100 times on BB. It's no worse than rolling over spooning with someone sleeping next to you.  It's Tylers choice if he was offended then its up to him to speak up in the DR and let the PTB know.  In my opinion if this was Brett giving Haleigh a kiss on the cheek  while sleeping, the worse thing said would be.."Oh that's so cute" 

Edited by Fly on the wall

Per leaker, conversations about JC are going on now.  Hayleigh's complaint on its own wouldn't be enough to take JC out of the game, but since he's been warned before, BB is taking it more seriously.  For whatever its worth.

I get what you're saying, Fly, but I don't think anyone would be saying Brett or anyone else was so cute for putting their hands or lips on a sleeping person unless the two were in a relationship/showmance.  I think most people would find it just as unacceptable.

Edited by Mockingbird

Shannon   

I would find it disgusting, everyone on this show has a right to not be treated in this way, and I think flinging the bathroom door open and tying it open to be much worse that kissing an armpit, but both should get you kicked off.  JC is a pig, too bad because he's been playing the game, but sexual crap like this means he needs to go.  

Magpie   

I think yanking open a door while someone is on the toilet is a huge invasion of privacy and I'm glad Haleigh spoke up about it. I'd slap that little shit into next week if he did it to me, but then BB would come down on me for smacking him. I'd say the same no matter who the door yanker was, no matter how cute they otherwise might be.

I do like that he's been playing hard BUT if he gets booted over the bathroom incident, I'm fine with that. There's a time and place for "jokes", and exposing someone to the rest of the house and production while that person is half naked is not one of them.

hefgypsy   

I'm sure he need he was dead wrong. He spend the last hour of BBAD talking about it to whoever would listen.

I'm not saying that other hammies haven't done reprehensible things, but how many free passes do you give a person?  JC seems to not be able to make a good choice until he's made all the wrong ones.

Why does JC need to sleep with Brett now or anyone? There are plenty of beds available. He may be small, but he is not a child.

Personally I dislike JC, but if Angela is going to be inappropriate and shower naked with him, one might get the idea that the rules are fast and loose on needs for privacy in the BB house, and that morals are lax.. Adults don't usually shower naked together in public, let alone on feeds broadcast to thousands and television, unless they want to invite prurient attention. If KC had showered with Tyler or Brett, it would have raised many more eyebrows, even though she is not into men. Not that this gives JC any right to do the things he has done, but in one lacking impulse control, one little funny infraction of interpersonal rules leads to the next one, and the next one....

Tsylyst   

Sources close to the production have revealed to The Hollywood Reporter that all parties involved have been spoken to. No official complaints were made by either (Tyler) Crispen or (Haleigh) Broucher and were said to not feel threatened by Mounduix's actions. Sources also reveal that no statement will be made on the matter as it was addressed internally.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-producers-step-contestant-is-accused-sexual-misconduct-1138757

angelmi   

Haleigh told Fess that Allison talked to her in DR and she did not want to file a complaint either but she did not like it.  I would have.  He has been talked too and he is a lot quieter today.  He also shaved his head he had a mohawk when he first started on the show, and was told he had to wear his cap all the time.  But when Tyler straightened his hair  he was told he had to put it back.  

The problem with asking competitors if they want to file a complaint is that both Haylieh and Tyler likely don’t want to give anyone a reason to vote them out.  They both also think that JC is a jury vote for them at this point.  The only way they would file a complaint is if the action was so clearly over the line (cleaning a toilet with their toothbrush, punching them, etc.) that they know they have the support of everyone in the house and the jury.

While opening a bathroom door may be questionable to tie to a criminal statute, there seems to be little doubt that a sleeping Tyler was assaulted if/when his genitals were groped by JC.  I'm shocked that Grodner or her minions didn't call in law enforcement who could have taken a report and spoken with Tyler (and/or Haleigh) with the option to delay a full investigation until after the finale, guaranteeing a decision to file would not impact their game.  Having to say yes/no to Grodner could be intimidating enough to push them to a decision not to file, no?  Honestly, based on what was recapped, if the camera crew saw it happen you'd think there must be a clause in the hammie contract on immediate removal from the game for sexual assault regardless of whether the victim wanted to file a complaint.  

Jenn48   

It makes me sick just thinking about what he did to Tyler. I hope Tyler nominated him. Personally, I think he should have been kicked out and not allowed on jury. Give America a vote instead.

So we went from JC giving Tyler's underarm a quick kiss to  genitals groping  while Tyler was sleeping?  Is there a video of this because I did not see that happen? 

I find it interesting that Big Brother Producers rarely take action against anyone here in the US version. I watch BB UK and a contestant got a warning for using the n-word and was told that if he used it again he would get ejected from the house. The contestant later ended up getting ejected. Here they give them so many breaks... I've seen it happen so many times on BB UK that contestants get ejected from the house for things that here in the US they wouldn't even get a warning.