Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Bayleigh Dayton - Literally not a queen. Literally. - Evicted 6th

Jenn48   

What better way to hold on to her supposed 15 minutes of fame after the show ends than to be the first person to get pregnant in the house? You know BB will find a way to play this up as will Swaggy and Bay. Gag me.

chrysana   
5 hours ago, angelmi said:

Swaggy has been having a great time in Tweets about telling Rachel she would follow him out and can't wait to call her and rub it in more.  Plus he says he has been living at Bayliegh's house all week, sleeping in her room and being treated like he is HOH there too.  Poor parents.

I'm not sure I feel sorry for Bay's parents.  They are allowing him to stay and if his tweets are to believed treating him like he's king.  Her parents seem a bit off - but, anyone who could keep a straight face when approached by someone wearing a self-promoting and created T-shirt at the same time as using the ridiculous self-named title of Swaggy C is off in my books.  I'm guessing her parents have had hand in creating Queen Bay.

Not to mention the shirt with a picture of himself on the back.  

Clearly Bayleaf’s whole princess act is completely enabled by her family.  It’s also true that Bayleaf has a history of picking loser men. It will be interesting if they continue to think he is worth it after he has been sponging off her parents for months rather than weeks.

It's going to be VERY awkward once Bayleigh and Swaggy are reunited and Bayleigh realizes he's not the guy for her.  Perhaps her parents and sisters will vote her out of the house and retain Swaggy as their family!

chrysana   
29 minutes ago, angelmi said:

She says she makes $72 an hour as a flight attendant,  I can not even imagine that kind of money.  I do not feel sorry for Bay at all. 

I don't feel sorry for Bay AT ALL!  She's created her place in the house by cuddling with Swaggy until he was evicted and then contracted a nasty case of HOHitis.  Bay clearly comes from money...or her family is heavily in debt.  Somehow she won the "trending" app, so she has an advantage some of the others do not. 

As for the $72 an hour, Google tells me Delta (I think that's her airline) flight attentdants average $38 000 a year.  At her hourly salary, that would mean Bay only works 527 hours a year...10 hours a week!  Something doesn't add up?  At her braggy $72/hour, she'd be making $149 000/year...assuming 40/week for the year, paid vacation weeks.  Too bad the HGs don't have Google at their disposal in the house so they could fact check too. 

Edited by chrysana

angelmi   

Thanks for checking, I was starting to feel bad for being afraid to fly.  Yes I agree just because she made a F2 the first day with Angela and suggested an all girl alliance nd a woman will win this year, that is done every year, you do not even know anyone yet, and it is each person for themselves and who lies and back stabs the best.  

AVorlon   

Yeah, airline employees don't make all that much money, so she's exaggerating things way out proportion. .Her house looks great and upscale, but that belongs to her parents,  and only gives you an idea of what she expects.  

If she expects that  from Swaggy C-. she had better keep looking.. 

Edited by AVorlon

Shannon   

If she were as special and intelligent as she and her parents insist she is, why is she a flight attendant?  Nothing against the job or the people who do it, but my gawd, she's Queen Bay!  Shouldn't she be be much higher on the food chain?  I am surprised her parents didn't have a Cappy Shrine for Bay in their home.  Just wait till Queenie gets off the show and both of her sisters are pregnant by ol' Shitty C-.

Edited by Shannon

angelmi   

I agree those sisters were too eager for Bay's boyfriend to be there and him staying all week, I am sure they made a few visits.  Sam just talking about the pictures from Bay's HOH, the house was in one of them and vacations, so Sam knows she is rich, to bad Rock does not pick up on that like she does Brett. 

Correct on both. They do make that much per hour. They are paid on the time that the plane is "locked". They are still required to prepare it for a flight, board it and unload it. And then the checklist post flight. They also receive per diem, on layovers for meals.

Headless   
11 hours ago, chrysana said:

As for the $72 an hour, Google tells me Delta (I think that's her airline) flight attentdants average $38 000 a year.  At her hourly salary, that would mean Bay only works 527 hours a year...10 hours a week!  Something doesn't add up?  At her braggy $72/hour, she'd be making $149 000/year...assuming 40/week for the year, paid vacation weeks.  Too bad the HGs don't have Google at their disposal in the house so they could fact check too. 

My sister was a flight attendant (recently retired).  She didn't work for Delta, but she did work for other airlines over the years.  Something I learned from her, which I think is really unfair, is that she only got paid while the plane was in the air.  They didn't get paid upon arrival/check in at work.  No pay while passengers are getting on and off the plane.  No pay while waiting for their next flight.  Just while flying.  So, the hourly pay may sound like a lot, but it's not really as good as it sounds with that taken into consideration.  Good perks though.  

Edited by Headless

chrysana   

Interesting.  I wouldn't necessarily call that an hourly wage...an hourly wage implies you are paid for the hours worked.  I'm not sure it would be a system I'd want to use; but, I guess it works enough for others. 

Bayleigh still doesn't get my sympathy.  She's nasty.  I hope she goes home Thursday with her special power unused.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving HG (this season).

On 8/3/2018 at 6:03 PM, CripesAlmighty said:

Clearly Bayleaf’s whole princess act is completely enabled by her family. 

She really is just like a bayleaf... she adds a little flavor to whatever she's in, but in the end you just throw her away

Smokefan   

Since when is bayleaf running the house? Stick her in jury while crappy c is boning her sisters.  I am o er this chick. Honey!