Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Bayleigh Dayton - Literally not a queen. Literally. - Evicted 6th

The flight attendant schtick, although certainly prompted by FUG's people, has already made me never want to hear her speak again.

tlh9   

I wanted to like her, and she's really cute and seems reasonably smart... but, after listening to her talk last night (hadn't listened to her interview, had ran out of time), god, I hate her.  Hate, hate, hate.  Hate the attitude in her little intro piece about helping people, hate her "princess" crap, hate her sense of entitlement.

And yeah, that stupid flight attendant thing was certainly something she was told to do, so can't hold that entirely against her.

The famewhoriest of the famewhores obv as her bio states she "needs content for Instagram". At least she's not pretending to be there for anything more than followers.

Flight attendants (I prefer to call them Sky Sluts, but that's another story) like her are the reason I don't fly Delta.

After just watching a week, I just can't with this one.  Watching the feeds earlier this morning (around 1:30ish HT time), she and Chris were laying in the hammock discussing their lives.  He talked about having one year of college remaining to graduate.  She kept asking him why he didn't finish and he ended up revealing that his basketball scholarship was only 4 years, so he'd have to take out huge loans to finish up his degree (guess the day-trading isn't quite that lucrative) and he didn't want to be that much in debt for a piece of paper which is meaningless....so he purchased the top 10 books on business and read them.  She responded with college not really being about training for a career, but to prove you can start and complete something - you know, display follow-through.  True enough, Bayleigh, true enough.

Moments later he asks about why her prior relationships ended.  To summarize, she said her exes were never good enough for her - they were "not on my level".  She went on to talk about her most recent ex with whom she broke up because he "basically did the same thing as you - didn't complete college when having just a few classes remaining" and again said he wasn't on her level because of that.....as she snuggled up closer to Chris on the hammock.  

That's where she lost me.  I completely understand going into the house with the goal on the $500,000 prize, then meeting someone you click with and falling into a showmance which will likely impact your game.  However, to say that you've learned that lesson already with your last significant other and yet you choose another built from that same mold......Girl, your picker is off and you're insane to take your eye off the prize to repeat a relationship you've already ended!  

angelmi   

He also said that he had about 11 ex girlfriends and hopes none of them show up pregnant with his kid.  Slut much?  She is much smarter then him.  I hope he does not get HOH and have sex with her too. 

AVorlon   

She lost me with the whole statement of how she would never eat slop because she's a queen.  

People with no humility and huge egos don't impress me. 

She lost me earlier than that when she said she was a princess.  Maybe it’s the whole beauty queen thing.

still even a beauty queen ought to know a loser when she sees one.

krb428   
On 6/18/2018 at 10:02 AM, MrsGryn said:

I loveeeeeeee Donny. He is just the most fun loving and sweet man ever. You rarely run across genuine hearts but he was as real as it gets.

What she says she likes best about Donny doesn't square in my mind at all with then developing a crush on Sunny D or whateverthefuck his made-up name is. But that's neither here nor there, and people are people.

But she really got on my shitlist when she demonstrated (for her airline's customer base, no less) what a petty and meanspirited person she is at work in an attempt to... make herself more likeable/relatable? Girl is a living, breathing, walking contradiction.

Also, I hate when people type the wrong letter in a string when they're really dragging out a different vowel sound. What she's spelled there is pronounced "lovey." What a dumbass.

So yep, I pretty much all-around don't like this one.

Edited by krb428
Uh, Mrs. Gryn would never say that; Bay Leaf said it, just to be clear.

Kyara   

That’s some serious double standard you got going on, Bayleigh. Also, the technical term you’re looking for is “analogy.”

Oh Baileigh, just STFU. First off, A) you really can't tell me you don't know midget is a derogatory term and B) you really can't tell me you couldn't see the reasoning in how JC was trying to explain the term to you. So, get off your high horse and stop. 

SBTZMom   

She needs to go! She knew what she was saying  

In her training to be a flight attendant she had sensitivity training.  She is full of crap. She knew. 

Shannon   

Again Fugly, with the stupid women who think they can manipulate men.  Why didn't you leave with your stupid Swampy C-?

I knew she had terrible judgment when it comes to me, but her, “only people who have been through exactly what u have can be a victim” really ticks me off.  I guess her total lack of empathy must have been what drew her to Gaggy C.  They’re two of a kind!