Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Tyler Crispen - Bowls Without Gutter Guards - Runner-Up

On 7/6/2018 at 8:39 PM, angelmi said:

I think he is really cute with his hair pulled back, beautiful face and super sweet to the girls.  And very smart in the game, but I think he was schooled by Alex and Morgan from Over the top.  

Agreed.  He comes way different than he did in his intro.  He's very good at being friendly so people don't realize he's being manipulative except Angie.  

angelmi   

I can't believe he will be on this week's TKO,  I can't wait to see how he does.  Must have been taped 3 months ago because he tweeted about it back then.  

Has he mentioned his TKO appearance in the house?  If not, I hope he and CBScan keep the knowledge to themselves.  With as shallow as hammies tend to be, I can see the others targeting him because he’s “already famous”.

Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free- Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me.

170809-william-katt-greatest-american-he

I had a strong feeling in the force as soon as he won the first HOH and saw him in action on the live feeds. The tip off was how he quickly realized what Steve was doing, and wanted to target him first. That told me what I needed to know. And he hasn't disappointed at all.  

Edited by theschnauzers

JunkTV   

How many more weeks does his power have?  I'm thinking he needs to hold on until double eviction if he can.

angelmi   

He only told Kaitlyn about the TKO, but I doubt anyone would know what the show was, it was not advertised till after they were locked up.  I think he has 2 more weeks too.  Bayleigh thinks it has expired since they showed the cloud app on the wall monitors by accident the other day, she does not believe it was as good as hers or as long as hers.  They also think Kaitlyn or Winston might have left with it too. 

Tyler's app runs out when the house is down to 8 people. Unless he is positive he's going up he would be foolish to use it because using it shows those on his team ....

he did not trust them  

Tyler forgot the golden rule of friendship "Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver, but the other gold" He has neglected keeping his old friends close (Hayleigh and Sam) while cultivating his new conquests (Scottie) Sam called him a shifty little f**k last night and vowed to Rockstar she would help get him out. Nothing like a country girl scorned! (even though she loves everyone and doesn't care about the game of course) You could also see Hayleigh's hurt feelings when Tyler ignored her several weeks ago to focus on Kaitlyn, as she was tearing up explaining that to him during their one on one. Tyler is a very good player, but this will bite him in the butt.

hefgypsy   

I think he bosses KC around too much too. He's always getting her to do his bidding for his own game. Hope she realizes this sooner than later.

Tsylyst   

Tyler had no trouble with the slippery incline in the Otev. He didn't even need the rope to climb the waterfall! But tonight he was behind Scottie, and for a while it looked like he was even behind Angela (and Faysal, of course). Once he noticed that Faysal was doing well, Tyler picked up the pace and started to catch up, overtaking Angela. If you look at his lane compared to the others, you can see that he spilled a TON of his bright-yellow liquid all along the path -- almost as if he was making sure his cup wasn't full by the time he got to his tube.

So, serious question: Did Tyler throw this HOH? Maybe he wasn't expecting Faysal to do so well and was hoping to give this to Angela?

BB_0052_8-16-2018_22.11.41_PM.png

Tsylyst   

That's my point, angel. His liquid was yellow, and it is ALL OVER his lane. The other's had different colors, but their lanes aren't nearly as full of the liquid. Look at Brett's blue in the lane to the left of Tyler's, for example. The Crisco is slightly discolored, but it's not totally blue.

So was he spilling his on purpose to throw the comp?

I think a lot of the spillage happened on one trip down early and just got pushed around after that.  I don't know if he threw it, but I would doubt it.  Some of them may have eased up when they saw how fast Faysal was going.  It was pretty clearly his for the taking.

Is the lane shorter, too?  It sure looks it to me, but maybe that's just my disappointment at such a lame "endurance" comp talking.

angelmi   

From your picture he was not cupping it like Fessie was all the way down the lane and could have just been spilling it all the time, but he was really slipping a lot more then Fessie was, working his legs twice as much.