MrsGryn

Sam Bledsoe - Cracking up faster than China in an earthquake - Evicted 13th

liira   

Cannot stand her.  OMG.  STOP crying.  This is BB, not Bestfriendville.  These people are not your friends or family.  You're playing against them for 500g.

gforce   

She really is the female equivalent of Donnie.  Full of aw-shucks bumpkinism and no idea what this game is about.   A nice person who is completely out of their element.  

hefgypsy   

I still can't get passed the fact that she used to be a hairdresser. She's styling her hair right now and it is laughable. Maybe she's in welding mode.

She used to be a hairdresser in backwoods Virginia.  Think Truvy/Steel Magnolias - complete with the double-wide as the salon.  I'm guessing 98% of her clients wanted either braids or a curl/set.  Bet she can backcomb like a monster!

From @angelmi's recent recap:

Bayleigh asks Sam why she does not sleep in HOH with Scottie, and Sam says she does not like Scottie (when she hugged him the night before she felt like he liked her and she does not want to lead him on so she told Tyler to tell Scott that she has a boyfriend at home).

To me this shows a lot of integrity.  Sam could be like so many hammies before her and rub up against anyone who could help their game with no concern for the other person's feelings or any relationships back home - the flirtee's or their own (I'm looking at you, Kaitlyn).  

AVorlon   

Aw shucks! I like it when she puts her hair up into bride mode. I really do. 

She's constantly cleaning and cooking and taking care of things, and I don't see that as a negative. She's just doing what she can with a limited knowledge of the game.

She's also very forthright with the bros about not getting into a relationship with them. She's done with welding and it's time to move on, but they want different things than she does.    

liira   

It's pretty funny that she knows that her power means whoever goes out this week gets a chance to come back.  So I'd be careful if I were her.  

hefgypsy   

I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember the first SURVIVOR when one of the players was so upset about having to vote someone out that he decided to use his vote to vote out people alphabetically. I think we should fix him up with Sam.

I do like that after all these years, someone is finally treating the HoH room like a private room instead of just letting anyone in whenever they like.

As for Sam's HoH, the only way I can see her getting out with no blood on her hands is if she tells everyone at the nomination ceremony that whoever goes this week will get a chance to come back and that she's nominating people she's confident can win their way back in. Doesn't have to mean it's the whole truth but then it's entirely off her shoulders.

AVorlon   

I liked the visit to see her family on the show last night. I didn't realize she was that artistic, and had done something with that in the house. I also thought it was interesting that her brother looks a lot like Tyler.