Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Faysal Shafaat - Idiostupimoronic Walking Face-Palm - Evicted 9th

JunkTV   

Now I know why I never said FUG.  Way back when my boys were home and I never used profanity in front of them.  They are grown so now I can say whatever the hell I want when I want so FUG it will be.

angelmi   

I knew it was the f word but I don't use it,  I used not even let my kids say Freaking because I knew it was for the f word or Fudge,  with 9 grands that I don't want them to hear the f word I don't use it so as not to say it by accident.  I still say other cuss words that I grew up with and my sons will roll their eyes and tell me not to say it around their kids.  I like that it is Ugly because she is so ugly,  wonder if that is why Tyler is on the show, she thinks he looks like her.  Anyway back Faysal he told Haleigh when she was worried his dad would not like her and he said his mother is white.  I doubt there will be a Feyleigh when the show is over.  I am hoping he goes this week, Scottie kicks his butt in the jury back and/or he lets him win because he owes him and Scottie/Haleigh kick some butt next week hopefully  Angela's.  

Shannon   

I say the F word in many forms all the time.

The jury is going to be maybe the most bitter of all time, if I was on a game show and played that badly then was part of a ridiculous bitter jury, I shoot myself.  They need a better set up for how you pick the winner, bitter little losers are totally ruining this game.  The best they can do is get all the idiots in the jury so that they can't vote for themselves.  This wouldn't be a big problem if Hammies were pick for ability instead of bikini/muscle bodies or weirdness, you can still get all that but still pick good players.  

I don't really care if jackshit or is girlfriend go first, as long as they both go and that whatever freakshow comes back goes right back out.

angelmi   

Yes Angela can't make up her mind it was Haleigh, then after Kaycee won veto she started in on Fessie going this week because she can't beat him in comps.  But they are not taking Haleigh down so it could still be a toss up if the guys want to keep one and the girls change. 

Which would make Fessie more miserable... Seeing Hayliegh evicted and having her stuck in the HoH house with Scotty?  Or getting evicted and having Scottie returned to the game?

JunkTV   

I think Hay and Scottie being in the jury house without cameras would cause Fessie to beg to go out next.

angelmi   

Tweets were making fun of him for peeling his own cucumber and not cleaning it up, he has never washed one dish or cleaned up anything from his veggie meals.  If he goes to the jury house where rock and Bayleigh also did not clean anything poor Scottie needs to come back to the house or they really need to send Sam to the little house to clean upafte after all the pigs at both houses. 

Just got through watching the show, and I'm absolutely flummoxed as to how this guy can be teaching kids that are going to be the future of America.

Jenn48   

He says he won’t even tell the kids he subs for his name so they can’t find him on social media. He could just make his settings private. Bet he never thought of that. He’s just so dumb.

JunkTV   

I just looked back and he was my preseason favorite.  How crazy was I?   Fortunately, I liked Tyler too.