Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Faysal Shafaat - Idiostupimoronic Walking Face-Palm - Evicted 9th

Jenn48   

After watching his convo with Haleigh last night, I can honestly say I can’t stand him.

JunkTV   

I'm ready to get this nomination ceremony going.  I don't want his pea brain to have time to comprehend what is going on in the house and change his mind about Scottie.  I'm sure he knows Scottie slept in the bed with Hay one night so not likely going to change his noms but who knows.

gforce   

I was just thinking of this phrase that I remember my mom using so many years ago.  “No more brains than God gave a louse.”

In the annals of Big Brother, when they want to define a group of total morons, they will show Fessie and the Brainless Bunch. 

Jenn48   

The only reason he put Scottie and Brett up is because they flirt/talk to Haleigh and in the larger scheme of things, that’s scary to me. Jealous and controlling much? I almost feel like BB wanted a showmance so much they forced Haleigh and Fessy to spend that night together in the HOH, because she is not that into him. 

JunkTV   

And downstairs they have one organically occurring.  The Hay / Fay showmance is nothing more than AG needing to be The Bachelor.

Fessie's idea of putting up Brett and Scottie on the block because they are sketchy, rather than known enemies, is a new one. The whole thing about people who play all sides is that when you are in power they will glom on to you and do your bidding  - if only for that week. He could take advantage of that and make a big move, but instead he just goes after the two guys who have flirted the most with Haleigh. He's such a moron.

Edited by artamnesia

angelmi   

Haleigh was talking about Cody and Jessica's showmance and how the whole house hated them,  I would think she would be smart enough to not do anything especially since she says her dad and grandpa are watching.  I don't see either one of them taking the other home to momma,  his mom and their religion with Haleigh's flirty and drinking and partying.  IT was a big deal when she was playing the have you ever game.  

JunkTV   

So Fessie said he didn't drink.  Has he said how long he has been a non-drinker?  His arrest proves that at one time he most definitely did drink.  

Fes: "If you use the veto on him (Scottie) now I've got to come up with a replacement nominee."

Tyler: "I made that promise to you."

Fes: "I trust you. That's the thing I like about you. When I talk to you, I feel comfortable talking to you."

Some funny tweets at present suggesting that Fessie got lost in the house during the veto comp, and/or that he came out with his own card. 

JunkTV   

So Fessie is talking to Tyler about putting him or Angela up.  Honestly, that would kill Fessie's game.  He just made a deal with Tyler yesterday.  This is why Foutte is Foutte.

Magpie   

So I'm reading the recaps and seeing where Fessy is convinced that 1) Sam will be Angela's target and 2) Haleigh won't be on the mac. Bless his heart, he just is not going to get how this all works before the season ends. And to think I thought Cowboy was thick-headed.

Shannon   

Cowboy was latched onto by the winner, no mental work on Cowboy's part.  Fessie is playing the love game, thinks winner-types are going to help him win the big money and he'll get Haleigh too.  

zclue   

I don't understand what Haleigh sees in Fessy. He was good looking for about two minutes when the game first started. But his crazy jealousy and total lack of personality proves he's not exactly a catch. Plus now he's always unshaven and sort of greasy looking and wears his hats halfway off his head like an overgrown teenager. I don't think she'd give him a second look outside the house.