Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Faysal Shafaat - Idiostupimoronic Walking Face-Palm - Evicted 9th

angelmi   

Swaggy C just tweeted that he and Fessie knew they were going to "Cook" the slip and slide it was built for them.  We will see I have not seen much out of old Fessie. 

zclue   

When the first episode aired, my kids swore they'd seen Fessie before. I didn't pay it any attention. Now after seeing that video I'm willing to concede they were right. We've been to that gym a few times, including a ninja warrior screening night last summer. They probably have seen him around. Too bad he's such an utter disappointment of a player. 

Being a football player Fessie must have very good reflexes so I could see him winning this one. But Winston was a all state (and D2, like Fessie) football running back and it never showed in the comps.  I see a smaller person winning tonight because the larger you are the harder you fall and at some point it starts to hurt.

11 minutes ago, ahab1013 said:

Well I was wrong. Fessie ate that comp for dinner. Level 6 is going to lose a member.

Dont be so sure we are talking about people that cant shoot straight so if Scottie keeps trying to get in Haleigh's bed he might end up on the block. But it would take total stupidity for the winning side to screw this one up.  

Shannon   

I knew when he took that long glide down to the first pour, that he was going to win.  His long legs, almost perfect balance and determination to win Haileigh's heart, kept him way ahead.  Even if Tyler could have kept pace, the length os Fes's legs would have still kept him in front.  Dammit

ahab1013   

If they can somehow get and keep Scottie on the block, Level 6 with help from JC can stay safe. Fessie is going to have JC and Hay in his ear pushing differing agendas and it will all come down to which one he listens to.

angelmi   

If he would just say it was because of Scottie voting out Swaggy wearing his shirt that he has admitted to, it would be better than saying he spent the night with Haleigh.  Both Fessie and Scottie sound like love sick virgins with just one girl to fight over.