Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Faysal Shafaat - Idiostupimoronic Walking Face-Palm - Evicted 9th

I’d love to see Kaitlyn voted out and then return only to have her live up to her promise to get him evicted. Some hammies have mist.  FessUp has charm that makes every female believe whatever line he’s selling.

shopnfoo   

Does he really lead them on, though? 

From what it looks like to me, the girls do 98% of the talking, he stares at them, rubs his hands through his hair and they assume he's agreeing with them and that he feels the same.  If he's feeling particularly loquacious he might say, "I got you."

The only game advice I would have whispered in Fessie's ear about how to maneuver this last week would have been to tell both women that whomever pulled his name or picked him first as a Houseguest Choice for the Veto comp would be the one Veto'd if/when he won. 

It irked me to watch Kaitlyn holding him to a MUCH higher standard about broken promises when she'd schemed behind his back for the first 3 weeks.  He didn't let her down or lead her astray - she was stupid enough to think he'd not betray her in the same manner as she'd betrayed him.  I abhor women who play the constant victim of men - even more when they claim to be a life coach.  Her bad decisions alone are what led her out the door.  

23 hours ago, shopnfoo said:

Does he really lead them on, though? 

From what it looks like to me, the girls do 98% of the talking, he stares at them, rubs his hands through his hair and they assume he's agreeing with them and that he feels the same.  If he's feeling particularly loquacious he might say, "I got you."

By not telling them his real opinions, and noding like he agrees is leading them on.  

If a person knows how another person feels and does nothing to correct it, then yeah... he’s leading them on.  

In his defense, you play the cards you have, and his strongest card is his sex appeal. In a house dominated by women and at least one gay man (still wondering about Scotty), that card may get him further in the game than any other man.  All he has to do is sit still and look pretty.

tlh9   

Fessy's crying now??  Ugh.

While to me all that stuff is fair game in a game like this, it wasn't smart to legitimately promise both of those girls the same thing.  Although, one of them would be gone pre-jury, so I guess it ended up not mattering that much, but still, he should have come up with some better way to handle that, just from his own game standpoint if nothing else.

It hadn't occurred to me that Fezzle might have any strategy, all I can see is a big dumb jock who thinks he's on "The Bachelor".  As far as using his sex appeal...nope can't see any of that either, he borders on "yuck" for me. I don't think Hayleigh is nearly as impressed by him as he wants to force her to be.

He said last night when he was pawing drunk Hayleigh that he was going to call a house meeting to tell everyone that he loves Hayleigh and some other stuff.  This is the best season ever.

You know what might be funny? Some of the things that his students will say about him after having viewed this season of the show. Kids can be ruthlessly vicious. Somehow, I wish I was school-aged again