Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Faysal Shafaat - Idiostupimoronic Walking Face-Palm - Evicted 9th

Or, perhaps, brilliant for him to choose that one - there's no way BB would force him to eat ham given his religious beliefs, so there was a chance (slim as it was) Production wouldn't be able to administer the punishment.   I have a severe allergy to tree nuts - if a punishment of eating walnuts was an option when I was forced to select one, that's the one I'd pick.  

angelmi   

HE knows nothing about BB he was recruited after trying out for another show.  He is a momma's boy that misses his dog and he is falling fast for Haleigh and all the crap that Swag is dishing as their super powerful team.  

angelmi   

He was up for some dating show when BB took.  Lucky us, but if the rumor is true he and Kaitlyn did it in the hotel, he is as much a slut as she is.  

Is there anything other than speculation regarding this alleged sequester hook-up?  The norm is for hammies to never be alone during sequester if they're outside their hotel room.  For these two to get together - both of their handlers would have had to lose them at the very same time.  Also, Fessy just doesn't seem like the random hookup kind of guy.  Swaggy C, hell yeah.  Brett, no doubt.  But Fessy?

The two hooking up inside the house before the live feeds began seems much more plausible than while in sequester. 

angelmi   

I heard Bayleigh whispering it to JC,  Bayleigh telling Rachel/Rockstar/Haleigh  Rachel went to tell Brett and Winston and they also knew.  They all say if she has a boyfriend for real that is going to be bad.  Of course Joe already knows and broke up with her already from everything he has seen her do on the live feeds.   I wished we had a camera on her when she finds out what Joe and his sister said about her on the tweets and TMZ about her N word during her singing. 

So our source is Bayleigh?  That means that 3 separate handlers lost their hammies at the same time - and in the same place, since they're often sequestered in different hotels?  Dunno, anglemi, that rumor seems pretty fishy to me. 

Not doubting what you heard at all (thanks so much for all you do recapping the live feeds!!).....just doubting that there could have been the opportunity for it to happen during sequester.  

angelmi   

I agree that is why when I heard I asked if this was even possible,  But then Sam was telling Bayleigh she watched in her purple wig coming into where they ate and she walked like a model and thought what a strong woman she was.  I always thought they were kept in rooms alone just watching tapes of BB but they are talking about it different.  

gforce   

What a dumbass.  Him mixing up the two girls' names when talking to Kaitlyn tonight was priceless.

angelmi   

The show was so funny.  Kaitlyn was already behind and says she threw the last question to him so he would win,  he got them all right.  Kaitlyn got dumped twice for America.  

Sophy   

I was a doubter (of Kaitlyn) after hearing her re-tells right after the POV - but it turns out Faysal DID promise to save Kaitlyn and shook her hand, which we didn't see just before the POV because it was not on the live feeds - and she might have thrown the POV to him by missing the last question in order to avoid a tie. Yes she was already behind by 1 at that time, but if he missed the last question they would have tied, so she may actually have been telling the truth.

What was even more interesting was that she said she got the last question wrong - Faysal said no, she got the last question right. She said she did not. So Faysal asked a couple of other people and they said she got the last question right. I assumed she was lying, but sure enough, she did get the last question wrong just like she said.

Still hate her - but Faysal is a dirty dog.

Shannon   

He is a total bore, and he's like a little girl, but calling HateKate Haleigh gave points tonight.