Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Faysal Shafaat - Idiostupimoronic Walking Face-Palm - Evicted 9th

MrsGryn   

(Photo and info courtesy of ew.com)

image.png

Hometown: Orlando, Fla.
Current City: Orlando, Fla.

Three adjectives that describe you: Joker, hilarious, and confident.

Favorite activities: Music, food ,and working out/ playing sports.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? I guess missing and not having communication with family.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Victor Arroyo! He played every challenge like it was his last and won his way back in multiple times.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Finding a loyal person or two. Use my social game and let my physical game play show at the end more than beginning. Don’t let the other houseguests know I’m a powerhouse from day one.

My life’s motto is… Everybody dies but not everybody lives. Live every day like its your last.

What would you take into the house and why?iPod.

My dog Cooper.

Stuffed crust cheese pizza.

Fun facts about yourself: I wet the bed until the age of 10, which helped me be skilled at laundry at an early age.

Secretly loves Taylor Swift. I’ll listen to her while I work out and my favorite line is “It’s a love story baby just say yessss.”

I have a blue nose pit bull who’s my world and I treat him like my child.

A man who can admit prolonged bed wetting and cherishes a blue nose pittie?  He just may be my favorite this season.  That's until he opens his mouth, of course.  

I like him so far; he is easy on the eyes and ears and appears to be sane. I could see him going far.

Admitting to bedwetting either means he is not too full of himself, OR it could mean he thinks so much of himself that he is prideful about being able to admit it.We will figure it out. Personally, I'd keep that info quiet and use it as a killer security question/answer.

Edited by lifeonhold

All sorts of icky feelings when he proudly stated that his students are stunned by his body and swoon when he walks in the classroom.  Let's hope we can move past that quickly as you reveal more redeeming self-reflections, Fessy.  

tlh9   

Yeah, I thought he was pretty damned handsome, too... there are a LOT of guys this year who -- at least visually -- I am finding pretty damned handsome! 

Not sure about "screaming thigh sweats", haha!  but, yeah, pretty damned good-looking and yes, way more handsome on TV than in his picture...