Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers

angelmi   

thanks I am glad the links worked, I am not good at that like Tsy I love when he puts pictures during comps. 

Magpie   
12 hours ago, gforce said:

7:21 pm HT

After a little chat with JC in the HOH, now Angela and Haleigh are agreeing that they both just love the people that are left in this group.  They wish they could all just hang out and have fun all summer.    Sounds fun!   For them.

Ha! Dance, hammies!

ahab1013   

Thanks recappers for keeping us entertained, scared, sad, angry, nauseated with all the shenanigans in the house you were forced to watch on our behalf.

Kyara   

Stamp that. After all these years, HT is still the only place I go for any sort of entertainment discussion. Thanks to all the recappers, staff, and participants.

krb428   
12 hours ago, Magpie said:

That girl's third eye needs to see an optometrist. 

Hahaha... omg that made me laugh this morning, and I needed it! Thanks, Magpie.

Caitlyn tries. Not very hard, but, well, no, I guess she doesn't really try.

Shannon   

Well I tried to post a quote and this tablet doesn't highlight, so I hope I got this close.

Tyler just moved his arm--repeat, Tyler just moved his arm!

Too funny 

Edited by Shannon
Forgot to add that it was posted by gforce

Thanks to EVERYONE who posts on this website. Especially the inimitable angelmi.  Gonna miss you guys, but I'll be checking the Survivor posts from time to time. 'Til next season...........

Bebos   

Thanks so much to all of the recappers. As usual, you have turned even the most boring hammy days into something hilarious. You are the best!

Magpie   

Thanks, love, and slightly-licked cornnuts (from Fisty) to everyone who makes HT our yearly summer tradition. We couldn't do this without our feed and broadcast recappers, our screencappers, HTers, and the lurkers who are here with us but invisible (like Skippies, really).

On a personal note, many thanks to my fellow admins, @Tsylyst, @MrsGryn, and @gforce, for being the Best Team Ever. (As always, extra love to Tsy for giving us Fisty and other shiny things!)

We still have the finale tonight and maybe a few days' rehash in the threads after that, but don't leave then! BB is here year round, and starting a new Survivor season tonight. Hope you all stick around!