Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers

From the Scottie thread:

On 7/20/2018 at 4:22 PM, AVorlon said:

He seems like a normal guy sometimes, like when he has his glasses off and is talking strategy. Other times he's a complete geek, like today when he called Brett a Slytherin, and said he is a Ravenclaw who is there to counter-act him. Seriously, dude, you need to take off your Harry Potter sorting hat and start drinking and having sex with the female Hufflepuffs.  

I see you AVorlon, I see you.

@ff174 recapped:

Rachel again.  Boy, I don't know what she did, but she has definitely lost her most favored nation status.

This was perfection.  Hours later, and I'm still giggling.

krb428   
6 hours ago, Shannon said:

I see why she coupled up with Shitty C-, the attraction of stupid meets stupid was just too strong to resist.  What a stupid moron she is.  

I love that Shannon has downgraded Swaggy's C to a C- !!

knewb   

ff imparts the wisdom of the ages:

BB doesn't make you a better person. It makes nice people unpleasant. It makes unpleasant people assholes. It makes assholes fucking assholes and it makes fucking assholes Mike Boogie.

Edited by MrsGryn
Wow, did I mess this up. Please fix it.

Ew, Cripes.  I hope you meant ff, who was on fire last night.  In addition to his Bayleigh recaps, this made me laugh:

9 hours ago, ff174 said:

The HOH-itis is also infecting Scottie. He is doing his share of talking about how tough or underestimated he is. When he swears, it's just so ... forced and  unconvincing. It's like he knows that mom went to Costco and bought 24 bars of soap to shove down his throat once he gets out of the house.

Magpie   
56 minutes ago, Mockingbird said:

Hay/Fay/Rock laughed and laughed at what a dumbass Tyler is because Hayleigh worked her magic on him.  I laughed and laughed, too.

And I laughed and laughed at this!

MrsGryn   

This was in the Game Forum (What is Rachel thinking outside the house) and a while ago but it was so awesome I had to compliment it. Anyone who quotes "Showgirls" is alright in my book!

On 8/4/2018 at 8:13 AM, krb428 said:

There's always someone younger and hungrier coming down the stairs after you.

Avorlorn nailed it!

Scottie  goes over all sorts of scenarios, guided by Brett, and explains  how he and Brett can make it to the end together.    He didn't put it quite that way, but you get the idea.  This is all going to happen when Kaitlyn's dead grandfather manifests as a flying pig. 

Funniest thing I’ve seen this year!

tlh9   

Thank you BBRoddy & Elizabethann for taking up the Broadcast Recaps again!

I watch the broadcasts, but love-love-LOVE the recaps on here both for the humor and the possibly alternate perspective.  Or to see if you guys thought the same thing I did.  Also in case I miss something!  But mostly for the humor.  So thank you!

Edited by tlh9

shopnfoo   

In the House Discussion section the tag lines after the houseguests names are always great, but the new ones for Haleigh and Faysal are sheer perfection.