Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers

Tsylyst   

They make so much out of so little. Hats off to those brave souls who spend hours and hours recapping petty arguments, paranoia and people that don't wash their hands after using the toilet.

Magpie   

Early love for recappers and screencappers (including PeenCam)! Thank you for recapping this shit so that I don't have to actually watch it. 

krb428   

Elsewhere, in the What Will Julie Chen Wear This Year? thread, copssister nailed it, and I'm dead. Thanks for the preshow guffaw! (That thread is hilarious and you should check it out.)

On 6/14/2018 at 7:57 AM, copssister said:

a3fd05fa-5881-4efc-88d9-1e4dc57da748.jpg

fazzle   

Good luck and thank you to all you crazy bastards who are going to continue to recap the feeds this year.   As usual I'll attempt to join the efforts, but I'll likely give up a week or two in as seems to be the norm.

Good luck and have fun to all of you.   I hope I will have the chance to help out if I can.

Just one request:  Post Pictures!!!  

Thank you All!!!  You are doing The Lord's Work!!!

MrsGryn   
On 6/28/2018 at 3:10 PM, ahab1013 said:

Anytime someone says "train wreck", somewhere S17 Becky starts twitching.

This cracked me up. Choo-choo!

MrsGryn   

Hey, folks! Please keep in mind that this thread is to pile on the love for the recappers and other comments on HT. If you have a suggestion or comment that is not within that guideline, please feel free to post that in the Suggestions and Comments thread under Welcome to Hamstertime. 

Thank you!

shopnfoo   

I've been a huge fan of HamsterTime for about 10 years.  In fact, I mainly watch the show now because I love reading all the snark and insight of everyone here.  Even when the show is boring, you dedicated Hammies keep me entertained all summer.  

Thanks to all for your hard work, dedication and hilarious insights!!

MrsGryn   
19 hours ago, elizabethann said:

Amazing what some people have gleaned from Brett's profile.  All I got out of it was "..blah blah blah Ginger blah blah.." 

HA!

Magpie   
46 minutes ago, krb428 said:

The returnee should only be allowed back in the game as a silent competitor. No speaking. First word out of their mouth would carry the penalty of swift eviction. Mime-o-tard. Because everyone loves a mime, amirite?

Shout outs to MIME are always welcome!