Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Do you let acquaintances in on your BB habit?

BB Obsession  

54 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Do you let acquaintances in on your BB habit?

• Never! No one knows I'm one of the Internet People!
    • They might know I watch the broadcasts, but that's it.
    • I mention the feeds once or twice, but HT is my little secret.
    • I use my knowledge of the feeds to spoil the show for anyone that will listen.

Tsylyst   

Sure, your family and close friends probably know why you drop off the radar for three months, but what about co-workers or other acquaintances? "Regular people" don't ever seem to understand, do they? They're such weirdos.

Night after any endurance HoH, I can be assured that I'm going to have the conversation with a co-worker that amounts to: "Who won? Who are they planning to put up? What didn't they show last night?"

MrsGryn   

I tell people that I like and that I know enjoy reality TV. Also told my priest. Turns out she watches "Snapped" so we had a bonding moment about reality TV. 

Shannon   

None of the above.  I happily discuss the show, the feeds, this site with anyone interested, but I don't normally bring up TV shows when TV shows aren't being discussed.  I like to be very open about liking several reality shows that I like to people who are being all snorty about stupid people who watch such shows or TV at all, not people who don't like them, but people who are being bitches.  So anyway, I don't think any of the choices fit.

Everybody (friends, co-workers and family), call, text  and come talk to me to hear my take after every airing. They say I make it more fun than live feeds and TV. I just smile a say thanks HT. They are dying to know what HT stands for. I won't tell