Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Season Outlook - Do you feel hopeful?

Season Outlook  

52 members have voted

1. Even though you know one of the first rules of watching "Big Brother" is that it will always disappoint, do you still find yourself feeling hopeful before twist/cast are revealed?

• Yes - I get suckered every year!
    • No - I've learned my lesson!

Magpie   

I always know it's going to be a shit fest. The only hope I have is that it won't involve Frankie. 

fazzle   

Honestly.....no.   After last season my potential for hype has been destroyed.   I've fallen off of previous seasons before due to not caring about the people, but last season was the first time I stopped watching due to just completely fucking HATING everyone involved in the mess.   I *want* to enjoy the upcoming season, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I have a kind of 'jaded' hope. I know my hope will be crushed and ground into hammie kibble and become ant food, but I'm fine with it. I haven't watched the feeds much in years, but I hope to be drawn in. I think we're way overdue for a 'magical' season.

Yep, MrsGryn, I'm right there with you. I have high hopes, right until Julie starts telling us all about the stupid theme, teams, and twists, and the hopes fade away. I'd just like to make it thru the whole season and actually watching to the last episode for a change. 

On 6/10/2018 at 5:51 PM, lifeonhold said:

I have a kind of 'jaded' hope. I know my hope will be crushed and ground into hammie kibble and become ant food, but I'm fine with it.

There has to be a word for it - optimism tinged with dread, excitement mixed with the knowledge that what can go wrong will go wrong, and only the viewers will suffer.

JunkTV   

It has to be better than last season.  Although Paul losing at the end made up for most of the crappy season.