Snarkhilda

True or False – Getting Acquainted

False. If the season is some kind of new fresh hell, I might peter out towards the end like I did last year but you always gotta hope that next season won't be shit.

The next poster is hoping we have no returning players this year.

tlh9   

True!  I want to see an all-new crop of players.  I'm just hoping for some reasonably bright people who aren't *only* there for the "exposure" or what the fuck ever.

The next poster is planning a mini viewing party for the BB premiere... even if that is just ordering yourself a pizza and having some ice cream while you watch... 

False. I've had my eye on a little charcoal model since passing the gas behemoth off to the neighbors next door.

The next poster secretly wants to see Frankie Grande this season.

False. I had to see his nasty face on Drag Race a couple of weeks ago. I have no time for him again.

The next poster loves getting ice cream at the end of a hot summer day,

Tsylyst   

True-ish. I love getting ice cream (out of my freezer) at the end of ANY day! I do not love getting ice cream from an ice cream place where someone else touches your cone before they had it to you and you don't know how often they clean the scoops that go in and out of the ice cream all day. Also, I worked in one of those soft-serve chains in high school and I know what that stuff looks like behind the scenes before it goes into the machine...no thank you.

The next poster thinks vanilla ice cream is the best ice cream.

True:  World's Best Potato Salad

4 lbs Idaho potatoes, boiled until fork tender, chilled, peeled, and tossed in a large bowl.  Add:

4 hardboiled jumbo eggs, chopped

3 scallions, sliced

2 stalks celery, sliced

1 tablespoon yellow mustard

Salt and white pepper to taste

Mayo (start with 1/2 cup and add more as you see fit - I like a lot of mayo)

Mix everything up and chill.

The next poster will never make my recipe.

AVorlon   

Very true. I don't eat eggs and mayo makes me gag, so this is like the dish from hell for me. If that were the only thing to eat on a deserted island, I would surely starve to death.  Now, the BB slop I could probably deal with. No eggs and no mayo.

The next poster has something else they can't handle.  

tlh9   

I'm good with mayo, but can't tolerate hard-boiled eggs.  Or fried.  Only scrambled eggs.  

My other thing I can't handle is mushrooms.  At least the canned ones, or once they've been cooked into a soup or something like that.

The next poster still likes and regularly eats a "kids" cereal.

False - I strive to limit processed foods to Stouffer's Mac and Cheese, Tostino Pizza Rolls and my favorite 14 brands of ice cream.  

The next poster has played beer darts.

ff174   

Not sure what beer darts is. If it's playing darts whilst drinking beer, then yes. But, I get the feeling that is not what beer darts is.

So, I will go with false.

The next poster ate at a restaurant and bailed on the bill. (Yes, I did ... once. But, I blame the person I was with. It was his idea. It was the Hungry Tiger in Encino. But, we did leave 5 bucks for the waitress. I guess I'll use that when I meet Saint Peter at the pearly gates).

Edited by ff174

False, but I was once part of a large group kicked out of a restaurant for getting into a food fight. I was a waitress for a while after that and have felt guilty ever sense. 

The next poster has already added all of their recapping necessities  (food, drink, drugs) to their shopping list.

False. I'm going to try to do the first couple of weeks sober. I expect running to the store to buy some cheap sangria by the end of the next weekend.

The next poster expects another Night One eviction this year.