Snarkhilda

True or False – Getting Acquainted

Get to know your fellow posters by predicting something the next person likes. The next poster answers if it is true or false about themselves, then makes a prediction for the next poster.

I'll start:

The next poster has already warned friends they will be seen less once BB starts.

tlh9   

I hadn't yet, but that's only because I'm already being seen less last week and this due to final exams.

The next poster has already planned their work and social events around the BB schedule.

False, without the reminder.....but thankfully Tsy is not as SLOWOLD as many of us.  

The next poster will actually spend time with their family over the 4th of July holiday.  

tlh9   

Totally!  We always do and it's low-key relaxing fun with lots of good food.

The next poster actually works at a place they like, with no jerks.

True - dammit, it's so hard not to love those two crazy kids.

The next poster still hasn't given up on the dream of being the first hammie representing HT.  

AVorlon   

False. I have no inclination to do that at all. Did BB3roddy already do that, or is that just a random name? 

The next poster is left-handed. Oddly, almost all of my favorite actresses are. Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Marissa Tomei, Tina Fey, Scarlett Johannsson.. 

False.  However, four of the last six presidents were also lefties.

The next poster thinks air conditioning is the greatest invention of all time.

False.  Tacos are the greatest invention of all time.  However, air conditioning finishes a close second.

The next poster is traveling somewhere fantastic this year!

Jade   

True.  We've had two beach vacations so far this year, with beach house rentals where we lucked into perfect weather. We have another planned. And, then, my birthday will be my choice of location. And, then, we'll pick a brand new spot that we've never visited for Christmas.

The next poster hates beach vacations.

Tsylyst   

True! Beaches are gross, hot and full of critters. It's literally dirt. You might as well go lounge on a pile of steaming garbage.

The next poster eats applesauce from a pouch.

Jade   

False! Who would eat food out of a pouch like a dirty little critter??

(And, if you want garbage free beaches, try the stretches of white sand beaches where the private beach houses are located. They tend to be garbage free.)

The next poster swears that if this season of Big Brother sucks, it will be their last.