Tsylyst

Julie Chen MOONVES - But First, She Wants NAMES

angelmi   

The evenings news says 12 women now. one was from my General Hospital, that played Carly then went to NCIS and he got her fired, and Vegas the twitter leaker says because of this and ratings being a little low BB has not been picked up for next season even though they have been talking about another Celebrity BB, and Julie has not decided to come back, we are worried this might be it for BB.  

angelmi   

Too scared to come out in public with what happened to hubby, people saying if she does not come to Talk then she won't go to BB.  Scary.  And also the double eviction meant Les and Julie.  

Edited by angelmi

Shannon   

How do you stick up for a sexual abuser?  How do you explain it to his children?  If stays with him what does it say about her?  Wasn't he married when she started seeing him?  I think she is tarnished goods now, all the fun of Chenbot is over for me.  

AVorlon   

Glad to hear she'll be back for the double eviction, but what is a yatus? Do you mean hiatus? 

Edited by AVorlon

MrsGryn   

Julie has evolved into a good host, irrespective of her husband's status. I hope she sticks around. 

angelmi   

There is a chance he won't get any money, so she needs to keep both her jobs  I hope she stays  BB stays and we never hear his name again. Boy that picture going around yesterday with her with no makeup BAD!  I am sure this has been really hard on her.  Last week's show she brought her 8 year old son to sit with Marissa in the front row.  Marissa talked about it on The Block show. 

Anybody with money and power is scared their past is going to come back and attack them now.  

from Vegas re Julie/BB

Yes, Julie will be on Th, she confirmed. No change as of this AM. Prod respects Julie as a pro & staple & will honor any decision she makes; but hopes she finishes her BB20 contract in full. However, a few names are being circled as backup due to live show.

Edited by angelmi

49 minutes ago, AVorlon said:

what is a yatus? Do you mean hiatus? 

Yes, in the beginning of the season, JC was talking to someone - Tyler or Brett, I don't remember - and he was saying yatus and they kept trying to figure out what the hell he was saying.  It was hiatus.  In the BB comics comp we're going to see this week, JC's superhero name is the YATUS. 

Magpie   

Who are James and Jason and how are they connected with Julie? *points to thread title again*