Tsylyst

Julie Chen MOONVES - But First, She Wants NAMES

Tsylyst   

She was one sparkly filter away from being the hottie of the week that Kirk was going to hook up with in TOS. They always had terrible and asymmetrical outfits.

angelmi   

I loved the shirt except the one sleeve and bow, I would love it with both sleeves, the material and color.  I feel sorry for her the old man is about to be fired with just 100 mil instead of the 180 mil he was suppose to get, they have to pay off the women that has filed against him.  One of them was the girl from General hospital but it was about him screwing up her jobs. I guess cause she did not put out.  When the story hit the fans everybody was like poor Julie   I hope this does not cost us BB.  

tlh9   

I thought the maternity thing, too... but then I was wondering:  Does she dress like this on purpose??  Is she *trying* to see what people will say on here and places like here?  Is that some kind of game for her, perhaps?  Does she get a laugh out of everyone's fashion horror and offended sensibilities?

Because otherwise, why the hell would she do that?  Over and over and over?

Edited by tlh9

gforce   
8 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

She was one sparkly filter away from being the hottie of the week that Kirk was going to hook up with in TOS. They always had terrible and asymmetrical outfits.

Maybe it’s a subtle cross promotion for the new season of ST:Discovery. 

MrsGryn   

I say she had just left the last Jedi Council meeting.

That interview with Scottie is why she gets paid the big bucks. Her body language screamed "DOUCHEBAG!" but she kept composure and kept professional demeanor.

ahab1013   

Oh my that was a horrid top.

It looked like something threw a tortilla at her shoulder and she was attacked by wolverines who tore half of her blouse off.

Whoever dressed her last night should be prosecuted at The Hague for war crimes.