Tsylyst

Julie Chen MOONVES - But First, She Wants NAMES

Jade   

Some girls like the older men. They're already established, eager to please and usually very loyal. The money and generous gifts are just an extra perk.

And, I really liked Julie's casual Thursday look.

Edited by Jade
ETA Julie comment

I thought the eyelash looking hair wisps looked ODD! 

Her outfit was Amaze!

The interview with Rachel made me slap a knee! Woot!

She had a false start on the wrong cam and then mispoke for an inckling of a second.  Epic night for Julie

tlh9   
2 hours ago, Mockingbird said:

Damn, Julie.  Pretty harsh assessment of Angela's personality.  I assume Julie doesn't know that Angela's goodbye message to Rocky was a direct response to the nonsense Rock has been spouting for weeks, but still...

Damn is right!  Holy crap.  She didn't just make one comment and let it go, she went pretty deep with her remarks/assessment.

I mean, Angela *is* kinda bitchy, sure... but then sometimes others can bring out the bitch in you, too...

JunkTV   

Maybe Julie doesn't like white rich kids either.  JK I don't know that Julie has ever showed her dislike for anyone else like this. Sure she has shown favorites but I think she lost her objectivity there. Again, maybe she knows Angela has dated older men and then you have that Les issue.

Jenn48   

Is it wrong that I think her assessment was spot on? 

Edited to add I was friends with someone just like Angela and we aren’t friends anymore because she really was what she appeared to be. 

Edited by Jenn48

Just because you're poor as hell

strange as hell

ugly as hell

your body is close enough to ugly as hell

Dont mean you get to say hateful shit to people you think that has more than you and they have to take it.  You can bet the farm if  Julie was in this game and Rockstar said the same about her.  Julie would not took it any better than Angela.  I'm sorry someone that probably spends 10s of thousands of dollars a year to look better and younger has no room talking about anyone else. 

Just because someone doesn't have as much as you or looks as good, doesn't mean you have to let that person take shots and just take it. Competitive people are usually competitive in everything.  Angela knows Rockstar would never vote for her, not even if she was the best player in the game.  I like Brett but the fact Julie gave him a pass just shows she has favorites. What Brett said (and I said I like him and want him F2) was really hurtful and you could see it hurt Rockstar.  I dont care for the girl at all, cant stand someone that always looks to blame others.  But damn I felt a little  sorry   for her after Bretts good bye message. It hurt her because she really thought he liked her. At least a little bit.  Brett actually had a chance to work on Rockstars vote if he gave a different message.  Angela had zero chance.  One was mean and one was just getting back at a person who tried their best to put that person down....a number of times   

MrsGryn   

Julie has always had favorites, and she hasn't been above calling the ones who do stupid stuff out in the past. Angela has had, what, three goodbye messages and they have all been spiteful, rude, and massively stupid within the context of the game. 

That said, she should be a little more above it all. 

Magpie   

I went back and read Julie's words again, and you could also look at it as her trying (and perhaps struggling) to come up with a sympathetic explanation for Angela's rude messages. Saying that Angela "doesn't even realize" she's mean, and that maybe she's unhappy and that is "sad", is not nearly as harsh an assessment as she could have given. 

zclue   

I don't think she was unduly harsh in her assessment of Angela, but I do think she's giving Brett a pass for bad behavior by saying he's "playing a part." He is so much like my husband it's eerie, and I could totally see him giving that same goodbye message. I absolutely believe Brett enjoyed twisting that knife because, lovable scamp or not, he's got a little brother mean streak in him just like my hubby. Once he realizes he actually hurt Rock with his message though, he will probably be appropriately contrite.

JunkTV   

That shirt looked off to me.  Looked like her boobs were near her belly button.  

Did Hay say fierce?  I know she said something stupid.