Tsylyst

Julie Chen MOONVES - But First, She Wants NAMES

tlh9   
1 hour ago, Captain Savem said:

Besides Julie going down with the ship, the unfortunate part was that this was her best season yet as host.

It really has been!  I've always loved Julie on BB, but I especially loved her this year.

27 minutes ago, gronkdamage said:

So she isn't leaving BB yet - but ...  https://twitter.com/JulieChen/status/1042130141021786112

Okay, so when I saw the "Farewell" and Julie on the BB set, I have to say I felt more than a little nervous!

I really hope she stays with BB.  I mean, the summer gig has got to be way, way different than "The Talk".

AVorlon   

Yeah, it freaked me out a bit to see her farewell message at the BB front door. but then I thought it was the perfect place to do it. You wouldn't want to go back to the set  of the show you just left,   so I can see how the lighting and the cameras were already there on the BB set. 

I'll miss the tradition of having Julie there, if she decides to leave or gets replaced. 

TMZ says she's staying on with BB for this season and beyond. Sure, this could change tomorrow, but it's looking like she's not going to DOR off the BB set. That would be kind of hilarious if she did. Honestly, I'm kind of feeling like the show's pretty much jumped the shark though and will get one more summer, I wouldn't be surprised if next summer is the last. 

MrsGryn   

I'm now deleting posts that are not STRICTLY about Julie and Big Brother. Anything regarding the Talk or coworkers or husband or anything else will be hammered with extreme prejudice. 

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:54 PM, tlh9 said:

Okay, so when I saw the "Farewell" and Julie on the BB set, I have to say I felt more than a little nervous!.

That's actually why I removed the thumbnail when I posted that, was worried people would freak out.  I freaked out a bit when I listened to it.

But yes, I'm glad someone is saying she's staying at least, but I'd really like to see Julie say it...  I'm sure the show could go on, but I always liked her and it just wouldn't be the same.

Magpie   

She looked good tonight, and her comment to JC at the end when he was asking for eight bottles cracked me up. I think she does really love BB and will stay as long as they let her.

Tsylyst   
58 minutes ago, hefgypsy said:

Is this post okay? I found her sing on/sign off tonight fucking annoying!

I'm tempted to say no, just because. But yes, it's fine. Thank you for asking.

Though I don't recall Julie singing -- I would love to see that.

Radar Online shares that according to multiple sources, Julie Chen will leave Big Brother after Season 20 finishes. The outlet indicates that Julie’s contract ends in a couple of weeks and that she does not intend to renew it.

Supposedly, there is no hosting renewal offer on the table at the moment and Chen reportedly has not requested a meeting to negotiate one. Big Brother itself has not yet been renewed for Season 21.  However, despite reports claiming that Chen plans to stick with the show going forward, insiders say that she’s done.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5080359/julie-chen-planning-big-brother-departure-will-not-return-if-show-renewed-says-radar-online/

Magpie   

I'm reading many "sources" saying that she is staying. I won't believe any of it one way or another until an official announcement is made by Julie or CBS.

5 hours ago, Magpie said:

I'm reading many "sources" saying that she is staying. I won't believe any of it one way or another until an official announcement is made by Julie or CBS.

Ditto. The Chenbot and BB were here before Moonves (the marriage), and it's only fitting that they be here after. I won't believe it until I hear it from the Chenbot herself.

Most of the stories I've been seeing are saying there's nothing official from CBS.  It's on the MSN news panel now:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/julie-chen-made-another-statement-on-‘big-brother’/ar-BBNzUR3?li=BBnb7Kz

There's a link in that story to a site that simply says 'no one knows'

EDIT:  I will say, her adding "Moonves" just seems to be a shot at CBS.  They may not appreciate that.

Edited by gronkdamage