Tsylyst

Julie Chen MOONVES - But First, She Wants NAMES

We could find ourselves in an interesting conundrum I just realized. If anyone has been keeping up with the CBS/Viacom potential merger (we talked about it a bit back in the "There's No Business Like Show Business" thread if you haven't), it's still up in the air. If that happens, there's a good chance Les Moonves gets shown the door and Julie would likely follow. So, depending on things, I wonder if we might get a new host mid-season. For all the joking we do about our perennially pregnant Chen-Bot, BBUS wouldn't be the same without her.

So Julie could be like one of the summer "twist" things they've been doing the last few years that show up for the first 3 weeks, disappears, and is never spoke of again? What was last summer's? Celebrity dance party or invasion or some such nonsense. Didn't Gronk show up for 45 minutes one summer? 

With all the in-program advertising they're doing these days on broadcast TV, I have to wonder why there's no "wardrobe by Costco" wall of fashion where the viewers can vote for their favorite (or most tragic) outfit for Julie to wear the following week.  

The Chenbot is pretty self-aware, ever think she might just be trolling the message boards with those semi-hideous outfits each week? 

Tsylyst   

Julie gets to live out am HTer's dream by throwing heavy objects at former houseguests Liz and Pinhead as they try out the "TKO" course.