Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 37: David vs Goliath

tlh9   

I don't recall it as a regular thing, yet it's kinda in my memory that there has been such a prize sometimes -- for instance, didn't Rupert win a "Favorite" prize?

uaintjak   

I'm going to be pretty disappointed if the final 3 ends up as any combination of Mike/any of the three women.  With Christian gone, it feels like only VampireHillbillyLawyer and Davie are the only ones who have been really working for the win.  Sure, the others have strategized some, and have won an immunity or two, or gave up immunity so everyone could eat some rice and don't you fucking forget it, but for the most part they haven't done anything that makes them worthy of winning.

OMG - all these years I imagined a Fan Favorite prize.  I'm back to watching the show after a long absence (I blame you, Hantz). so I guess I assumed they'd carried that on all these years.

chrysana   

I kind of want Angelina in the finals.  I want to see how many times she mentions her great negotiation in the question/answer/speech portion of the final tribal.  I also want someone to cut her down saying it was a ridiculous opening offer and see her reaction.

AVorlon   

Isn't that a cover for cellulite or varicose veins?  Or both? It would be funny if they asked her that.

There was one season where they had someone take her false teeth out.  

tlh9   

Oh my God... those things are *awesome* reasons for Angelina in the finals.  I want so bad for someone to say what a stupid-ass opening bid that was in those "negotiations".  

"My opening offer is... virtually everything of any value we have."  geezus.

uaintjak   

So...doesn't the potential bride or groom now know they're getting proposed to?  I mean...if we know...

Also, I imagine there's going to be at least one person devastated/relieved it wasn't them.