Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 37: David vs Goliath

MrsGryn   

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

But hey, she still has her jacket, so she's got that going for her, which is nice.

Recap not coming until Thursday evening because I'm World Series-ing.

AVorlon   

Who in the hell is Alison?  When she popped up doing an interview, I had no idea who she was. 

So, Natalie is much more laid back at work? I take that to mean that she's never challenged by anyone there, and can just sit back and relax as her frightened minions do her bidding. 

I'm really tired of people discussing who to boot before the elimination challenge.  Also, Mike has the whitest belly I've seen that wasn't at the end of a fish hook.

@MrsGryn said:

Go Sox!

Edited by elizabethann
Go Sox

gforce   

STOP SAYING JACKET!

I seriously don't think I could have made it through that TC if I was there.  I would have laughed my ass off.

Shannon   

Yeah, I am sure that Natalie is a hated bitch everywhere she goes, and not at all respected by anyone. 

The jacket thing was hilarious, and she kept it up, absolutey hilarious.  These shows are so much better without bring in Vets.

On 10/26/2018 at 8:26 AM, MrsGryn said:
On 10/25/2018 at 0:03 PM, elizabethann said:

@MrsGryn said:

Go Sox!   DODGERS RED SOX!

Fixed that for you.

Who's the bunny now?  

Edited by elizabethann

AVorlon   

Okay, so now we go back to the original topic, which was David vs. Goliath. Some of them think this is no longer a thing,  which may give them a rude awakening when they merge with people who still have that going on.  

I'm going to go with Dan as the favorite right now. Two immunity idols, the ability to kick ass in comps, and several  good relationships all combine to make him unstoppable. 

Until  he blows it by being a dunbass.

MrsGryn   

I suspect him blowing it is inevitable. Because he is kind of a dumbass.

Also, enough people know he has that one immunity idol to want to blindside him (see Alison last night). 

On 01/11/2018 at 10:02 AM, copssister said:

When he does blow it - as we all know will happen - does he blame Fit Dan or Fat Dan for the stupidity?

You'll know at the reunion show, if he's put on 50 lbs, that'll be your answer. (As a fat man, I know how we'd react). 

AVorlon   

Okay, just to keep track, Dan currently has two immunity idols, and Davie has one. I keep forgetting about Davie because he's easy to forget. Totally under the radar, and not a target at all.