Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB20 Pre-show Discussion - Premieres June 27

tlh9   

Well, those two things aren't *as* bad, although kinda dumb and unnecessary... but when they give out "special powers" or "special protections", that's really not fair.  Not to say that sometimes I was kinda glad some of them happened if they helped someone i liked.  But objectively, they really aren't fair.  But I guess this isn't a really high-brow game to begin with.  ha!

gforce   

Thanks, dc20willsave!

You just know they are going to have that spinning platform going to the point where they spin off.   Or at least, that's what I'd do.

The change to the bedroom(s) with the sliding wall is kind of interesting.

AVorlon   

It must have taken quite a bit of work to install some sort of carnival ride in the living room to make the couches spin.  I'm not sure what the point of that is at all. 

I worked in the IT industry for many years writing "application programs",  long before they were called "apps". Now it just seems like a buzzword you throw out there to make things sound new and innovative , when it's  really just a new coat of paint, like DC said. 

I still think it's possible for a couple of veterans to show up and enter the house on premiere night,. We will see.